Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

How do you figure?

Bridges is a fantastic young player, he's an absolute monster on D and on a rookie deal. They'd also be giving away their first which will be mid-lottery. Saric is also a good player. I doubt they trade two great assets and a solid player in Saric for AG, even if it means they get off Johnson's contract

Just now, andrew2018022 said:

Bridges is a fantastic young player, he's an absolute monster on D and on a rookie deal. They'd also be giving away their first which will be mid-lottery. Saric is also a good player. I doubt they trade two great assets and a solid player in Saric for AG, even if it means they get off Johnson's contract

Agreed

16 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Is Davis the Lakers best player?

Nobody said you can't win with a big. Everyone is saying you can't win with one as your best player. 

Last time a center won finals MVP was 2005. 

I mean they have LeBron but AD is dominating.

I don’t know if I buy that. Think if you have an elite big and a elite perimeter player, you have strong chance to win a ship.

24 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Agreed. When given opportunities Iwindu is also a gamer. 

I forgot to mention grabbing Wes from the 2nd round was decent. He's a definite NBA player for the next 10 years as long as his 3 ball improves and his finishing at the rim. 

4 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

1. Saric has been bad this year.

2. They're not resigning him this summer.

3. Mid round picks this year aren't worth much. You'll notice how much excitement there is from our fanbase about potentially having the 15th pick. 

4. They don't need to get off of Johnson's contract, it's expiring. From Phoenix's perspective this move is effectively Bridges and a pick

From Phoenix's perspective this deal is ostensibly Bridges and a pick for Gordon. Bridges is a 2/3 that is stuck behind Booker and Oubre.

Phoenix's biggest weakness is at starting power forward. 

This move makes perfect sense for them and they're definitely not giving up too much. 

39 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

And saric please no not that ugly mug. 

I don't even want him but if we're trading Gordon somebody needs to play 4 for the next few months.