Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

There’s just no proof to that. You’re basing this on what other teams have done but there’s no proof that a big can’t lead to a ship. Just has to be the right big and the team has to be built around that player properly. 

AD is a big. Giannis is a big. Yes anomalies. Not because they’re bigs. Because they are stars. Star players are anomalies period. If they weren’t every team would have one.

Curry is an anomaly. He completely reinvented the game. No one came in and took shots like he did that consistently.

Towns will never win a ship as the best player. Embid will never win the ship as the best player. AD even being as amazing as he is hasn't done all that much (although I think he is the most capable out of the bunch). Other than that what other big is there? Jokic? I'd still rather have an elite wing over an elite big man.

Although it doesn't matter much Giannis isn't a big in my opinion. He's just big. Still a wing. 

I'm just basing it off of history. If you want a big cool. I rather a wing. 

5 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Towns will never win a ship as the best player. Embid will never win the ship as the best player. AD even being as amazing as he is hasn't done all that much (although I think he is the most capable out of the bunch). Other than that what other big is there? Jokic? I'd still rather have an elite wing over an elite big man.

Although it doesn't matter much Giannis isn't a big in my opinion. He's just big. Still a wing

Yes, like Durant.

17 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Although it doesn't matter much Giannis isn't a big in my opinion. He's just big. Still a wing. 

History...Hakeem, TD, Shaq, KG, etc? You mean that history?

39 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Trading Gordon is fine as long as it is a part of a larger plan. Getting back a player that fits the long term vision around fultz and Isaac for Gordon is fine. 

Trading him and reinvesting in Fournier would be dumb

Yeah I feel exactly the same ..

25 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I don’t trust them but that’s me. After resigning Vuch I’m skeptical.

AG needs to realize he’s not Tmac. Once he does, he’s fine. I’d trade him for the right pieces and direction 

They got us Isaac.. Fultz.. I think we got a real player in Okeke also. The Gordon deal we got was good business. Vooch too a certain extent was also although I'd of been fine with letting him walk. Ross contract is fine just underperforming. Bamba was the home run pick and where we got him was a supposed steal. Jury is still out on that.

If anything the worst thing they've done is Aminu.

They haven't let us down YET. So I'm trusting them fully into PROVEN otherwise.

6 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

They got us Isaac.. Fultz.. I think we got a real player in Okeke also. The Gordon deal we got was good business. Vooch too a certain extent was also although I'd of been fine with letting him walk. Ross contract is fine just underperforming. Bamba was the home run pick and where we got him was a supposed steal. Jury is still out on that.

If anything the worst thing they've done is Aminu.

They haven't let us down YET. So I'm trusting them fully into PROVEN otherwise.

Agreed. When given opportunities Iwindu is also a gamer. 

15 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

You're kind of making his point

Why because it’s not recent? History is history.

If LA wins this year, and they were stacked last year, doesn’t that theory you can’t win with a big thrown out the window? It’s like he’s picking and choosing historical events without the details and using a small timeline.

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Why because it’s not recent? History is history.

If LA wins this year, and they were stacked last year, doesn’t that theory you can’t win with a big thrown out the window? It’s like he’s picking and choosing historical events without the details and using a small timeline.

Is Davis the Lakers best player?

Nobody said you can't win with a big. Everyone is saying you can't win with one as your best player. 

Last time a center won finals MVP was 2005.