Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

1 minute ago, Natesroom said:

Bridges is 32% from 3, Okogie is 25% and vonleh is 14% - none of this shores up our need for a scorer and/or 3pt shooter

Bridges is shooting guard Isaac and hit 44% of his threes his last year in college in one of the highest volumes that year. He made more threes than okeke and herro combined. 

You're betting on him finding his shot. 

The other guys are salary filler. 

3 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

ok so we're betting on bridges a #10 pick is our answer at SG?

Yes. 

If I could add one player onto this team of guys who are reasonably available I'd add Bridges. I'd add Bridges over hield, Wiggins, dinwiddie, Russell, whoever. There's incredible fit. He's cheap so we get to keep our options open long term. 

A fully developed Bridges is the ideal sg you can fit between prime fultz and Isaac. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Yes. 

If I could add one player onto this team of guys who are reasonably available I'd add Bridges. I'd add Bridges over hield, Wiggins, dinwiddie, Russell, whoever. There's incredible fit. He's cheap so we get to keep our options open long term. 

A fully developed Bridges is the ideal sg you can fit between prime fultz and Isaac. 

It might be nothing but that recent video of his horrible hitch during shootaround seemed not good.

28 minutes ago, ML6 said:

It might be nothing but that recent video of his horrible hitch during shootaround seemed not good.

I'm not worried about that. He was shooting 36% from 3 in the 24 games before his big game against Boston which skewed his numbers positively so I didn't want to include it

2 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

I wondering what NO wants to do with J. Hart. Will he be worth more than a second pick? 

Surely not he was hyped only because he was Lebron's spot up shooter at the time

Going for a guy like Bridges is exactly the kind of trade we need. Can't you see. We need to trade for an up and coming player from a team that has too many young players.Or we need to trade for a young player who has a few years but wore out his welcome with his team(think Oubre,Schroder BEFORE they were traded to their current teams.)

Basically if we want veterans teams like the Nets,Wizards,Kings,Pistons and Twolves would be perfect, probably not gonna happen.If we want young players let's try Suns,Grizzlies,Hawks or even Warriors for that sweet G-league talent(lol!).

I don't agree with the let things stay the same crowd.Too many internet ex-fantasy players value assets too much.Real life is not a simulation, if you can make a good deal you make it.If one change leads to another change and then to another go for it.We have parts that don't fit and it's been this way for years.

We have years of evidence now, since we have been terrible forever.It's also ok to take a small step back for flexibility. Sure, it might be hard to trade Vooch but believe me everyone else is tradeable. Lets start getting the players we need to run Isaac at the 5 in some line-ups next year. Why wait till  the summer?