Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

12 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Would y’all trade for DRose? Good mentor for Fultz. Help with playoffs. 

So, you don't think we should give credit to DJ for helping Fultz to get through the tough times in Philly and continued to help him build confidence with the Magic? As was mentioned previously, DJ and Fultz have the same agents.

Is DRose currently better than DJ? 

Edit:  DJ constantly communicated with Fultz while he was in Philly.

6 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

So, you don't think we should give credit to DJ for helping Fultz to get through the tough times in Philly and continued to help him build confidence with the Magic? As was mentioned previously, DJ and Fultz have the same agents.

Without a doubt Rose is better than D.J. 

Just thinking out loud. Keeping DJ doesn’t really bother me.

I just want us to get better.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Derrick Rose is better then DJ all round apart from 3 point shooting maybe

I wouldn't trade any assets for just short term playoff help, because we are gonna get boat raced regardless. We can make a trade that costs next to nothing (a second who will never leave Lakeland) for some depth to cover Isaac/DJ, but a guy like Rose will cost too much

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Derrick Rose is better then DJ all round apart from 3 point shooting maybe

Rose is more prone to injury than DJ. I don't know this for a fact, but Rose might interfere with the Magic's chemistry. Our entire team looks up to DJ--a good locker room guy. 

15 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

I wouldn't trade any assets for just short term playoff help, because we are gonna get boat raced regardless. We can make a trade that costs next to nothing (a second who will never leave Lakeland) for some depth to cover Isaac/DJ, but a guy like Rose will cost too much

LA declined an Caruso/2nd rounder for Rose.

Don’t think the cost is that high

25 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Thanks, Vogel. I almost called for 4thewin to give his input in this discussion, but your post makes sense. 

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Thanks, Vogel. I almost called for 4thewin to give his input in this discussion, but your post makes sense. 

I agree with him

4 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I agree with him

Thanks, 4thewin. Just now getting your message. Was out for the evening here in Maryland. On my way home to watch the game, hoping for a win.

GO MAGIC!

Blow it up.

Fultz, Gordon and Bamba need to be force fed the rest of the season.  Fournier, Vuc, Ross and Augustine need to be moved.  They are retarding development of the above and will land us in cap hell if we try to keep them.