Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

44 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Oh. Yeah. Absolutely. The end goal is to transition those guys off of the team. Just probably better to wait to trade Vucevic until the summer when more guys are in play. 

But why would Phoenix want Vuc and fournier when they have full rotations of wings and centers?

Lakers and clippers can't afford either

Brooklyn has no tradable pieces that fit and aren't in position to make trades with the way they're built. I would love Levert but they don't have the tradable salaries to manage his poison pill. 

Philly can't match either guys salary

There are options we discussed with the other teams. 

I still say we sign fringe guys and ride the season out. Make moves in the off season. If there isn’t a market for Fournier trade, let him walk. 

One thing I see on here that no one is taking into account for and I maybe you can't take account for it but what do we do with chuma next year?

By all accounts he's a power forward that can shoot and that's basically where ag is living... so does that mean china comes off the bench as his backup? I definitely don't know about putting him in the starting lineup so course he going to be a backup, but he would have been a top 5 pick maybe top 8 if he was healthy and that's usually especially at his age and stage in feel for the game he should be a starter if he was on any other team.

So I'm just really wondering how our lineup And Trades that we made you before the deadline effects next year's team with him coming back

4 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

One thing I see on here that no one is taking into account for and I maybe you can't take account for it but what do we do with chuma next year?

By all accounts he's a power forward that can shoot and that's basically where ag is living... so does that mean china comes off the bench as his backup? I definitely don't know about putting him in the starting lineup so course he going to be a backup, but he would have been a top 5 pick maybe top 8 if he was healthy and that's usually especially at his age and stage in feel for the game he should be a starter if he was on any other team.

So I'm just really wondering how our lineup And Trades that we made you before the deadline effects next year's team with him coming back

He will basically be a rookie and needs to earn his minutes and show us things. If he is good enough to push his way into more minutes/make AG expendable then you worry about that 'problem' when you have to. He should have no impact on anything we do this year. 

3 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

Okeke was a late bloomer in college and those guys typically don't enter the league ready to start. You play him off the bench until we get a good idea what he is and then make room for him when he's ready. 

2 hours ago, andrew2018022 said:

Why do you say that?

Suspension, benchings and reading between the lines. I don’t have evidence, but it’s clear he’s not the focal point as a former number one pick. A lot has changed in Phoenix from last year to this year.

I kinda wish we would have traded for Clarkson last spring like i suggested. Now he is doing well in Utah.Reading the last few pages, at least people aren't debating why we need a change.That is what started the Fultz argument. We need change, there hasn't been enough change the last 3 years.The argument wasn't about Fultz it was about management making a move.It's still a great move but was it enough.