Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

18 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Lol jaded...Nah some of us just aren’t content after years of bs for mediocrity.

You brought up Alex. There hasn't been a single report about him since our new management took over. You're jaded. 

4 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

You brought up Alex. There hasn't been a single report about him since our new management took over. You're jaded. 

Are you new? 

After how many years you need a report?

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah but if Philly could’ve gotten more don’t you think they would?

It’s a good trade. I’m glad we made it. Doesn’t work out we lose nothing. It’s what’s done afterward a year later. Don’t agree with resigning Vuch and if they stand pat at the deadline, I believe that’s a mistake.

We're going to mostly stand pat at the deadline because there's really not much out there. We have 2 weeks so maybe things change but it's a weak market. There's not even really a guy we can sit around and argue about whether or not he fits our timeline sitting out there like Conley, Butler, etc of years past. 

There's no noise that hield is available but it would make sense that he would be. But his poison pill makes it incredibly difficult to swing a trade today vs waiting until the summer.  to make it work we'd either need to find a third and probably 4th team to shuffle players around or end up in a situation where we're stuck with an extremely unbalanced roster where we're playing augustin-mcw-Cory Joseph bench lineups for the rest of the year. 

I could see Chicago making a move but are they ready to cash in Coby White? I don't know. 

Denver doesn't seem interested in moving Beasley. Portland isn't trading anyone after Lillard's quotes from the other day other than maybe Whiteside. 

New Orleans wants to try to make a run.

San Antonio isn't moving DeRozan now that they're on a 13-10 run. 

So we have Sacramento stuff, Minnesota stuff, Knicks vets, Cleveland vets, that's about it other than some small contracts here and there

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Definition of jaded

1: fatigued by overwork : EXHAUSTEDa jaded horse
2: made dull, apathetic, or cynical by experience or by having or seeing too much of something

I know what Jaded means. I’m none of those things. I’m trying inject some life into this contentment. 

The

attendance is down year to date, how much? Over 10k or about 500 tickets a game. Don't sound like much, it is. At mid-season the #Magic went from 18th to 24th in the #NBA& sit below the dreaded 90% mark & the actual turnstile isn't any better.

41 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I could see Chicago making a move but are they ready to cash in Coby White? I don't know

What do you mean cash in Coby White? He isnt gonna get traded. I could see Lauri maybe getting moved tho

50 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I know what Jaded means. I’m none of those things. I’m trying inject some life into this contentment. 

The

attendance is down year to date, how much? Over 10k or about 500 tickets a game. Don't sound like much, it is. At mid-season the #Magic went from 18th to 24th in the #NBA& sit below the dreaded 90% mark & the actual turnstile isn't any better.

Attendance will come with continued success. So far management has been good. They've made calculated smart moves. We got Cliff, we have drafted well, we have direction, we got Fultz. The only thing that is a negative in most fans eyes is Vuch. But again if we can trade Vuch before next season starts it wasn't a bad move at all.

We are on pace to make the playoffs for the second year in a row. Do you know how long it's been since we could say that? Let's continue to let management work. They've given us very little reason to doubt them.