Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

No it is too late. He’s lost value with his effort. 

Maybe it's a cardio / strength issue.

He needs to be a gym rat and get some calories in. He can already shoot and block shots which is a big plus, that's why I'm so reluctant to give up on him

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This was before Plumlee went down

I'm not sure plumlee being out for 2-4 weeks changes that much. It's not like he's out for the season. I'm sure they'd like Birch but I'm not sure that changes their desire to trade beasley

24 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Maybe it's a cardio / strength issue.

He needs to be a gym rat and get some calories in. He can already shoot and block shots which is a big plus, that's why I'm so reluctant to give up on him

He might have the body type that can't build body mass no matter what. Also, he might be able to eat all the ice cream and pizza he wants and might not be able to balloon. Remember Manute Bol?

Mo just seems too lethargic to be a gym rat.

2 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

He might have the body type that can't build body mass no matter what. Also, he might be able to eat all the ice cream and pizza he wants and might not be able to balloon. Remember Manute Bol?

Mo just seems too lethargic to be a gym rat.

Might need an old fashion screaming at to run harder.

I think Bamba is destined to be a role player, so do we want to resign/extend him at his value pick number 6? I just don’t see anything special here aside from his length which is vastly overrated to his impact. He’s slow reacting, streaky shooter and is outplayed by both centers on our roster, it’s evident by the 15 minutes he’s been getting and that’s with Burch playing some at the 4. Sorry faithfuls but I call it as I see it. Fultz is the real deal! 

35 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I think Bamba is destined to be a role player, so do we want to resign/extend him at his value pick number 6? I just don’t see anything special here aside from his length which is vastly overrated to his impact. He’s slow reacting, streaky shooter and is outplayed by both centers on our roster, it’s evident by the 15 minutes he’s been getting and that’s with Burch playing some at the 4. Sorry faithfuls but I call it as I see it. Fultz is the real deal! 

Eh, I’d like to see the case made for Birch outplaying Bamba first. Personally, I don’t see it. 

His positioning and shot does have to improve, but I’m of the opinion that both will. How much they improve is a big question, but he’s far from a finished product at this point.

At this point, he’s an elite shot blocker who improves our team on the defensive end. I do question the fit for Bamba with the current team— you need to surround Bamba with scoring since his offensive role will be minor, and Fultz/Isaac aren’t where we need them to be offensively in order to make that happen. With that said, though, I don’t see the reasoning in trading him now— who Bamba is as a player is still undetermined, and we’re not going to receive a player good enough to justify letting Bamba go. That’s just my two cents, though.

25 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Can’t see how Buddy is still in Sac after the deadline

Fwiw an optimists view of hield is pretty close to being the best player we can pair with Fultz