Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

5 hours ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

If Bertans is worth $20M/year, what is Fournier worth?

All I know is Pat Garrity was born too early.

1 hour ago, andrew2018022 said:

Maybe something like a $4.9M injured player exception

True. 

Too bad ours is only 4.6

Also we can only trade for guys on expiring deals

6 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=wdaejac

LOL! Who says no? Solves two mistakes we made in the past.

No. There, I said it. I like Tobias Harris in a vacuum, and I like Thybulle; but I don't like the combination better than I like the Gordon/Fournier combination. I think Harris is way over-paid, and you would be under that contract for 5 seasons. I'm not sure he is a true, first option player who can consistently close for you either. 

1 minute ago, jmmagicfan said:

No. There, I said it. I like Tobias Harris in a vacuum, and I like Thybulle; but I don't like the combination better than I like the Gordon/Fournier combination. I think Harris is way over-paid, and you would be under that contract for 5 seasons. I'm not sure he is a true, first option player who can consistently close for you either. 

Was a joke, and yet mildly interesting.However, he is way overpaid.

Call me crazy (and this is a long term trade, not something I expect to happen this season or maybe even next), but i think we can make a move for Embiid if the Sixers continue to struggle in the playoffs. Vucevic would be a more ideal fit next to Ben Simmons, and we have movable assets in addition. Think if it like the DeMar-Kawhi trade. (Theoretically), would say no to Embiid and filler for Vucevic, AG, Chuma, two first round picks, and the Lakers 2nd this year? Obviosuly we cant trade the Lakers 2nd if the trade happens in 2021 but we can modify our package.

8 minutes ago, brownmagic86 said:

Fournier + Gordon for John Collins and any bad contract the Hawks have (Parsons, Teague, Hunter). They get two quality pieces, they can fill their holes in the draft. We get rid of these clowns and get Collins and can work on drafting. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine

Thankfully you are not GM.. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, brownmagic86 said:

Elaborate GM

Thankfully you have no power for personnel decisions for this team - with moves like that we would be the Knicks.