Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

5 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Alright i respect your opinion, how is Hield better then CJ McCollum? We talked about him alot the last few years.They both just signed big 5 year contracts.

McCollum is a 38% three point shooter and hield is probably a 43% three point shooter. Or at least 41%. That's a dramatic difference. Hield probably comes cheaper too. 

Hield shot 46% and 50% on catch and shoot threes the past 2 years. 

I think this discussion doesn't mean much.Gm's have pride. Hield and Lavine were the main pieces in two huge trades.Trading either player would get people fired. Unless it's for a star.

Edit: I really don't see the Bulls needing anything from us.The Kings, however are desperate. It would have to be a multiplayer trade though.

3 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I think the deal we should consider is something built around Fournier and our pick for Buddy Hield. 

Buy low on him knowing he's definitely a better shooter than he's showing. 

I’d be down with Hield but I think they’d maybe want Vooch.

The person I really want is Holiday, and I'm not ready to give vuch away not because I like his game but because how bad bamba and birch are 

21 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

The person I really want is Holiday, and I'm not ready to give vuch away not because I like his game but because how bad bamba and birch are 

Was Birch on Washington to begin the game today? that seemed so completely unnecessary

32 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Don't think New Orleans makes any moves. 

Looked like they were circling the drain for a while but now they're on an 11-5 streak, get Zion back this week, and are 3.5 games out of the playoffs so they have something to play for. 

14 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Was Birch on Washington to begin the game today? that seemed so completely unnecessary

Birch does what he does defensively and hes definitely better at the 5 but offensively its looks like its 4 on 5 on the court. This season he hasn't been that good to me

3 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Don't think New Orleans makes any moves. 

Looked like they were circling the drain for a while but now they're on an 11-5 streak, get Zion back this week, and are 3.5 games out of the playoffs so they have something to play for. 

Dang didn't know the pelicans were 3.5 games out. Holiday was the only player I see worth getting. Not a big fan of buddy or derozan on this team 

I am starting to think we trade Fournier, if anyone, so: 

My opinion, as Fultz improves offensively, as well as Isaac eventually, we ideally need a 3&D SG. At least, that's the direction I want to go in. So who are reasonable targets as starting 3&D SGs?