Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

11 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

So with the two trades I detailed (here it is all combined)

https://tradenba.com/trades/2cQ8d0r4S

Our Rotation would probably be something like this:

Fultz/Dunn/Carter-Williams/Arcidiacono

Ross/Satoransky/Ariza

Isaac/Young/Iwundu

Gordon/Bjelica/Clark

Dedman/Bamba

Just realized that Ariza is already going to Portland in that trade, so much for my Vuc/Birch/Frazier for Dedmon/Bjelica/Ariza trade. I'll have to something else to make the numbers work.

39 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It's not about better. It's about fit. Lavine solves some problems and creates more. 

I think we have a diffrent opinion on that. I think he would be a nice fit in our roster. LaVine would give us that guy how can create his own shot. His athletic would fit nice in a uptempo system with Fultz and Gordon. His defense isn‘t great. But thanks to his athletic his is average defender. That should be enough thanks to the great defense Isaac plays. I also think LaVine would benefit from coach Cliff and the first time he plays for a team that can make the playoffs every year.

I could not see another SG who fits better and we have a real chance to get with our assets. But I am open for other suggestions.

1 hour ago, matthi32 said:

I think we have a diffrent opinion on that. I think he would be a nice fit in our roster. LaVine would give us that guy how can create his own shot. His athletic would fit nice in a uptempo system with Fultz and Gordon. His defense isn‘t great. But thanks to his athletic his is average defender. That should be enough thanks to the great defense Isaac plays. I also think LaVine would benefit from coach Cliff and the first time he plays for a team that can make the playoffs every year.

I could not see another SG who fits better and we have a real chance to get with our assets. But I am open for other suggestions.

You keep saying he's an average defender and that's nowhere near true. He's horrible. 

https://sircharlesincharge.com/2019/12/01/chicago-bulls-dont-fooled-zach-lavine/

Don't see the Bulls trading Lavine just like we won't trade Gordon. we need a lo-key trade like this one.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ved8fdg

Two for one, we need depth, management wants the playoffs. Despite the names this trade helps us especially if you think Evan is addition by subtraction.

Detroit needs to embrace the tank, while still selling tickets.This works for them. Evan will probably ball out taking too many shots.If he stays next year he fits nicely next to Rose,Griffin,Luke and Drummond. If he opts out they have a ton of cap space with him,Reggie and Galloway off the books.Meanwhile we are much more flexible this summer.We can get Aminu,Gordon and Isaac healthy and deal from absurd depth.

2 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Don't see the Bulls trading Lavine just like we won't trade Gordon. we need a lo-key trade like this one.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ved8fdg

Two for one, we need depth, management wants the playoffs. Despite the names this trade helps us especially if you think Evan is addition by subtraction.

Detroit needs to embrace the tank, while still selling tickets.This works for them. Evan will probably ball out taking too many shots.If he stays next year he fits nicely next to Rose,Griffin,Luke and Drummond. If he opts out they have a ton of cap space with him,Reggie and Galloway off the books.Meanwhile we are much more flexible this summer.We can get Aminu,Gordon and Isaac healthy and deal from absurd depth.

Lavine has been on the block since last trade deadline

I think the deal we should consider is something built around Fournier and our pick for Buddy Hield. 

Buy low on him knowing he's definitely a better shooter than he's showing. 

21 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Lavine has been on the block since last trade deadline

Well then if you don't think he can help us i don't think you understand the situation.The last 10 game he has averaged 30 points a game. If it was just a straight swap and we could get him  for Evan and a pick i would do it.He hit's 39% from 3 this season and seems fully recovered from his injuries.I know he plays no defense and takes bad shots but that could easily change on our team.He is signed past this season and can get his own shot. Whats not to like? All of our guys are so inconsistent they you never know if they are going to score 8 points or 20.You don't like 30 point scorers, and from the guard position! Also at his salary he is cheap and not a long term commitment.

Edit: This is all fantasy talk, but imagine getting Lavine for not much and next year  him  and Fultz are averaging 40-50 points a game?

You don't think Gordon,Bamba,Aminu and Isaac can make up for any defensive short comings?

2 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I think the deal we should consider is something built around Fournier and our pick for Buddy Hield. 

Buy low on him knowing he's definitely a better shooter than he's showing. 

Alright i respect your opinion, how is Hield better then CJ McCollum? We talked about him alot the last few years.They both just signed big 5 year contracts.