Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

I was looking into so many trades both big and small. It's really difficult because of the injuries. We are very top heavy and bottom light. Our best mid range contracts are Ross,Dj and Aminu and two of them are hurt.Our top contracts are Vuc,Evan and Gordon.Evans opt out makes him harder to trade for somebody signed past this year.Gordon is still valuable but just above what teams would like to pay. Vucevic isn't near as bad as people think, however we all know he is here at least another year.At the other end our smaller contracts just aren't big enough to trade for some vet upgrades at 5 to 7 million. I just don't see a trade happening unless it's a team salary dumping for either Dj's or Evans contract. Which means nobody good.

16 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I don't really understand what problem you think Lavine solves

The headliner stats (ppg, rpg, apg, 3 point shot, athletic), 25, etc. Advanced stats he doesn’t solve much though.

I do wonder what his advanced stats would be on a team like ours as oppose to Chicago’s.

5 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

The headliner stats (ppg, rpg, apg, 3 point shot, athletic), 25, etc. Advanced stats he doesn’t solve much though.

I do wonder what his advanced stats would be on a team like ours as oppose to Chicago’s.

He's a super selfish player that makes terrible decisions with the ball and consistently chooses difficult shots over passing to a teammate. 

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

He's a super selfish player that makes terrible decisions with the ball and consistently chooses difficult shots over passing to a teammate. 

I won’t disagree. I don’t watch any game clips of him. 

Just think people see the stats.

Do you think he can polish that up on another team? Maybe with a coach like Cliff?

25 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I don't really understand what problem you think Lavine solves

Scoring.

What better player do you think we can get for Fournier? 

3 minutes ago, matthi32 said:

Scoring.

What better player do you think we can get for Fournier? 

It's not about better. It's about fit. Lavine solves some problems and creates more. 

7 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I won’t disagree. I don’t watch any game clips of him. 

Just think people see the stats.

Do you think he can polish that up on another team? Maybe with a coach like Cliff?

No. The problem with Lavine is he grew up in an area with really bad competition for a school with no other decent athletes so he never really learned how to play basketball. And his school let him play like harden so he never learned how to play defense. It would have happened by now. 

11 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

No. The problem with Lavine is he grew up in an area with really bad competition for a school with no other decent athletes so he never really learned how to play basketball. And his school let him play like harden so he never learned how to play defense. It would have happened by now. 

He couldn’t even be Ray Allen lite with Cliff’s discipline?