Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah but we’ve been here before. Bought the T-shirt and all. Time for something else.

I think you missed my point.. :)  It was more: it could get even worst by March/April, I would surely sell both before that, but that doesn't mean nothing, if it was for me they would have been both gone since a long time.

8 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

I think you missed my point.. :)  It was more: it could get even worst by March/April, I would surely sell both before that, but that doesn't mean nothing, if it was for me they would have been both gone since a long time.

Agreed. I would unload EF at the deadline. Vuch you might have to wait until off season or down the road.

3 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Vucevic and Fournier have great games all the time and most of us don't want them here. 

Great games compared to what?  They are selfish players so they better have some “good” games for us to have a chance to win when they play. Rinse wash repeat. 

35 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Great games compared to what?  They are selfish players so they better have some “good” games for us to have a chance to win when they play. Rinse wash repeat. 

You're missing my point

I think you may perceive them as selfish because like it or not they are our best offensive players and have to take the shots; otherwise who takes them? Certainly not Gordon, JI is learning, TRoss shoots his a.. off and is not very efficient much of the time and Fultz is coming on and will be getting more shots as time progresses. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I think you may perceive them as selfish because like it or not they are our best offensive players and have to take the shots; otherwise who takes them? Certainly not Gordon, JI is learning, TRoss shoots his a.. off and is not very efficient much of the time and Fultz is coming on and will be getting more shots as time progresses. 

Being selfish and not playing team ball is the point. Vooch Evan and Ross are probably our best offensive players but it does not give them carte blanch to go one on two and throw up s*** shots. They are not that good and have proven that in spades. 

Move the dam ball. Clear your man out of the lane when Fultz is driving. Cut when Fultz has the ball on the perimeter. It’s not brain surgery. But these three guys think they are way way better than they really are. 

Just trying to create some intriguing trade packages here. Realistically, what could a package of AG + Chuma + our 1st + the Lakers 2nd fetch us? Is there a player whos not untouachable that we could target with that package? Or what if we swapped out Chuma for Evan? Maybe someone in the same tier as Jrue Holiday? And this seems like somewhat of an overpay for Jrue Holiday.

9 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Vooch for Walker and DeRozan

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=uc67uts

Let’s get a stew going!

Don’t think Vooch and Aldridge would pair well together at all. I’ve always seen Evan as a guy that would thrive with Popp. I could’ve seen an Evan and Chief for a DeRozan deal before Chief got hurt

31 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Don’t think Vooch and Aldridge would pair well together at all. I’ve always seen Evan as a guy that would thrive with Popp. I could’ve seen an Evan and Chief for a DeRozan deal before Chief got hurt

Yeah me too and i would take DeRozan as a bridge guy till our next SG.