Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

I have not really watched him but is there anything Dillon Brooks is doing that would interest us? I just noticed he scored something like 25 points and he seems cheap. 

On 1/14/2020 at 9:15 PM, Fultz4thewin said:

There are only 4 players in the league (who have played real minutes) that block shots at a higher rate than Bamba. That's pretty elite. 

I don't know if he's going to be good. He could be John Henson. But there's enough there to show he's worth developing. 

This has to be qualified, you of all people should state that bamba’s numbers are almost exclusively against backups. Okey dokey. Nuff said. Your welcome. 

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

This has to be qualified, you of all people should state that bamba’s numbers are almost exclusively against backups. Okey dokey. Nuff said. Your welcome. 

I said that in another post

10 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I said that in another post

You’ve also said in numerous posts that his defense is elite without qualifying it. And if I had the time to read all of your numerous posts, I would have way too much free time. 

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

You’ve also said in numerous posts that his defense is elite without qualifying it. And if I had the time to read all of your numerous posts, I would have way too much free time. 

It was two posts after the one you quoted. You had to pass it on the way down to comment. 

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Nope didn’t see it. went straight to comment because the “elite” thing is really bs. 

He is an elite shot blocker though

15 hours ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

I have not really watched him but is there anything Dillon Brooks is doing that would interest us? I just noticed he scored something like 25 points and he seems cheap. 

Dillon Brooks is good and part of the future for the Grizzlies.I'm sure you don't know this but the Grizzlies were asked many times to trade him by multiple teams and refused.

After watching the game i was reminded that Buddy Ball is what holds this team back. Lets get rid of one of the Buddies.Here is a trade that ships Evan to Detroit. http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=sqq8mo8

Because of our injuries we need another big man. I always liked Snell as a role player. Both players are having career years shooting the 3.Snell is good on defense, i'm not sure about Morris.The most important thing is these guys are role players. They should let our young guys have the ball more.The only problem is Detroit. I can't think of a single reason besides a first for them to do this trade.

Edit. This trade also works if you add Dj and Rose. Unfortunately Rose plays the same game as Fultz and he needs the ball in his hands.Having him on the team would hinder Fultz. I hope the Lakers can trade for Rose somehow, it would be fun to watch!

Starting to hear the Dallas rumors as well. If Dj is hurt really bad they have a couple of point guards they can send back. What could a trade look like with Dallas that helps both teams? Obviously they want Evan and it would require taking back Lee plus other players.As somebody said i wish we could get Wright but i'm pretty sure they want to keep him.