Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I never didn't take you seriously

I probably should have been specific as to what I meant. I apologize if it was not a good choice of words. 

Things like this happens when you are posting on a message board and not able to have a discussion face-to-face.

12 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

You shut your mouth! (That means I like what you said. It's a good thing.)    :)

Fourthewin, there was a time when I didn't like when you didn't take me seriously. But I have to admit that I do look forward to reading your response to some of the posts (by anyone) on this board.

I do learn a lot from several of the other posters on this board as well.

The terms you and other posters use to access situations is a learning experience for me--sometimes entertaining.

I've grown up and don't take responses to my posts personally.

GO MAGIC!

Just so you know, I and I’m sure everyone else appreciates your dedication to this forum. Your enthusiasm and regular game threads are greatly appreciated. And I’m sorry if you feel you feel you haven’t been taken seriously in the past; there were a lot of sarcastic personalities here back in the day, present company included. It’s always been in good fun and laughing at each other.  Anyway thanks for all your contributions. Now lets beat the Kings.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jec said:

Just so you know, I and I’m sure everyone else appreciates your dedication to this forum. Your enthusiasm and regular game threads are greatly appreciated. And I’m sorry if you feel you feel you haven’t been taken seriously in the past; there were a lot of sarcastic personalities here back in the day, present company included. It’s always been in good fun and laughing at each other.  Anyway thanks for all your contributions. Now lets beat the Kings.

Jec, it started out to be a compliment of 4thewin and his way of breaking things down about basketball. I didn't mean to have it blown out of proportion. I've sometimes been told by 2 people close to me that I talk too much.  :)

tEqj21.png

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Jec, it started out to be a compliment of 4thewin and his way of breaking things down about basketball. I didn't mean to have it blown out of proportion. I've sometimes been told by 2 people close to me that I talk too much.  :)

tEqj21.png

You're fine. I just wanted you to know I never thought that

5 hours ago, andrew2018022 said:

Man absolutely NO ONE is scoring on a lineup with Fultz, Isaac, and Bridges. That D would be special. Oubre is another guy I want us to take a look at. I was really hoping we'd throw him a bag in restricted free agency after letting Vucevic sign with Boston or Sacramento (oh well)

I want to hate Kelly Oubre because of his mouth and *****iness... but he has been quite solid this year hasn't he... frustrating

Couple of names that could be interesting for us however might still keep us mediocre 

Denzel Valentine (shooting ability)

Dennis Smith Jr (second chance backup PG?)

Malik Beasley (looks pretty good if he gets the minutes, people hype him as well)

20 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Couple of names that could be interesting for us however might still keep us mediocre 

Denzel Valentine (shooting ability)

Denzel Valentine is the single worst player I’ve seen on an NBA court this season 

4 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Have you seen Josh Magette?

It physically hurt me to watch him in the Suns game, where his only meaningful contributions included dribbling the clock out and banking in a lucky shot