Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

16 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I don’t know. Doesn’t seem to show heavily that he wouldn’t be. At 23 he’s right on the heels of 27 year old Fournier. 

I’m also looking at games, such as the last game where he dropped 36, where he had high usage and where he played with a point guard such as Rondo that tend to view distribution of the ball as an priority. 

Anytime you can base your opinion from a single data point of a game you didn't even watch you gotta do it. 

Funny thing is after Vucevic or fournier good games if you go on NBA Reddit you'll find NBA fans doing the exact same thing with them. 

13 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Anytime you can base your opinion from a single data point of a game you didn't even watch you gotta do it. 

Funny thing is after Vucevic or fournier good games if you go on NBA Reddit you'll find NBA fans doing the exact same thing with them. 

You really think I did just one game? You really think I’m one of those fans on Reddit? I’m no expert but I wasn’t born last night either. Know why I chose that game? Because the style that Rondo plays is nearer to Fultz in some ways. 

This is where I think you can improve. You have a tendency to group people who may not have time but have the ability to look at things in small quantities and make an good argument.

I didn’t start watching b-ball yesterday. I played it, studied it, watched it for 30 years. 

I’m not always right but I’m also not some casual fan.

42 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

You really think I did just one game? You really think I’m one of those fans on Reddit? I’m no expert but I wasn’t born last night either. Know why I chose that game? Because the style that Rondo plays is nearer to Fultz in some ways. 

This is where I think you can improve. You have a tendency to group people who may not have time but have the ability to look at things in small quantities and make an good argument.

I didn’t start watching b-ball yesterday. I played it, studied it, watched it for 30 years. 

I’m not always right but I’m also not some casual fan.

Look. The greater basketball world just stated that Bogdan Bogdanovic is an objectively better player than Kuzma. 

Bogdan Bogdanovic is basically the same player as Fournier. There you go. 

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

Look. The greater basketball world just stated that Bogdan Bogdanovic is an objectively better player than Kuzma. 

Bogdan Bogdanovic is basically the same player as Fournier. There you go. 

And I won’t disagree with that. There’s things that concern me with Kuzma’s game. However, one is 27, like Fournier, and the other is 23. That’s what I’m focusing on. 

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

And I won’t disagree with that. There’s things that concern me with Kuzma’s game. However, one is 27, like Fournier, and the other is 23. That’s what I’m focusing on. 

Kuzma is almost 25

Man absolutely NO ONE is scoring on a lineup with Fultz, Isaac, and Bridges. That D would be special. Oubre is another guy I want us to take a look at. I was really hoping we'd throw him a bag in restricted free agency after letting Vucevic sign with Boston or Sacramento (oh well)

4 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

Man absolutely NO ONE is scoring on a lineup with Fultz, Isaac, and Bridges. That D would be special. Oubre is another guy I want us to take a look at. I was really hoping we'd throw him a bag in restricted free agency after letting Vucevic sign with Boston or Sacramento (oh well)

And no one is scoring on that team either.

We need scoring man. 

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

And no one is scoring on that team either.

We need scoring man. 

Fultz is going to grow into a capable scorer. He's finally going to have an offseason focused on game development and not on rehabbing.

Isaac shows flashes of taking over games on offense when he's aggressive. I think he can be a 16-18 ppg guy.

6 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

Fultz is going to grow into a capable scorer. He's finally going to have an offseason focused on game development and not on rehabbing.

Isaac shows flashes of taking over games on offense when he's aggressive. I think he can be a 16-18 ppg guy.

Until I see Fultz consistently showing that he can shoot, I’ll remain questionable about his ability to be a go to 1st option scorer.

If JI does become a 16-18ppg, it’s still not enough. 

3 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Because he's not that good. He's fine. Not terrible. Not great. 

We don't watch him much so the big games stand out and the fact he's in the Lakers multiplier system so he's talked about much more than other better players. 

You shut your mouth! (That means I like what you said. It's a good thing.)    :)

Fourthewin, there was a time when I didn't like when you didn't take me seriously. But I have to admit that I do look forward to reading your response to some of the posts (by anyone) on this board.

I do learn a lot from several of the other posters on this board as well.

The terms you and other posters use to access situations is a learning experience for me--sometimes entertaining.

I've grown up and don't take responses to my posts personally.

GO MAGIC!

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

You shut your mouth! (That means I like what you said. It's a good thing.)    :)

Fourthewin, there was a time when I didn't like when you didn't take me seriously. But I have to admit that I do look forward to reading your response to some of the posts (by anyone) on this board.

I do learn a lot from several of the other posters on this board as well.

The terms you and other posters use to access situations is a learning experience for me--sometimes entertaining.

I've grown up and don't take responses to my posts personally.

GO MAGIC!

I never didn't take you seriously