Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

3 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I wouldn’t mind a decent reset. Here’s an idea:

Ross and Vooch

for 

Bridges, Johnson and Ayton

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=tvmdc8r

After watching him last night, I think Ayton could do well with Fultz.

Couldn’t say yes fast enough. 

We get Ayton (even if we have to throw in Bamba) and Bridges without losing JI or Gordon or Fultz? I wouldn’t even blink. Could still package Fournier/DJ/Melvin for a SG too

53 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Says it all. Lol

now imagine picking ayton over doncic 

Yeah, I knew that was a mistake from the get go. The Suns even had Kokoskov who led Doncic to his biggest accomplishment so far

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Yeah, I knew that was a mistake from the get go. The Suns even had Kokoskov who led Doncic to his biggest accomplishment so far

That’s the weirdest part for mine. Also should we flip Ross to Philly for zhaire smith and filler??

3 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Vuc and Ayton

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I hope you are saying it would be a mistake to trade Vuch for Ayton.

Ayton has not done all that much for the Suns so far this season. He may have looked like a Magic beater last night due to our injuries.

The Suns don't have a winning record either (15-23). The Magic are 18-21.

Edit: Seems to me the picture is saying both of them need to be arrested. Both are guilty of not being the catalyst for helping their teams have a winning record.

***I had to look up the word, 'catalyst'. . .hahaha! 

1 hour ago, harley said:

That’s the weirdest part for mine. Also should we flip Ross to Philly for zhaire smith and filler??

I'm all for getting younger players, but I think the front office will just do everything they can to survive and make the playoffs

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I'm all for getting younger players, but I think the front office will just do everything they can to survive and make the playoffs

We’re gonna need an elite offensive talent for that.

21 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I hope you are saying it would be a mistake to trade Vuch for Ayton.

If we complain about having a high volume center who's bad at defense for close to a decade, then trading Vuc for Ayton would just be more of the same.

These guys don't matter that much, and GMs keep making the same mistakes (Ayton over Doncic)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

If we complain about having a high volume center who's bad at defense for close to a decade, then trading Vuc for Ayton would just be more of the same.

These guys don't matter that much, and GMs keep making the same mistakes (Ayton over Doncic)

Got ya'! I agree. Good point.

If Ayton was such a force at the center position and with Booker as their go-to guy, the Suns should have a better record (I know there are other factors). But our records are about the same. So what's the point in trading one center for the other.

9 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Got ya'! I agree. Good point.

If Ayton was such a force at the center position and with Booker as their go-to guy, the Suns should have a better record (I know there are other factors). But our records are about the same. So what's the point in trading one center for the other.

One is younger has a better contract and has greater untapped potential