Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think a package centered around AG and Bamba will get us Bridges. They will likely include Tyler and will not mind Okobo. 

Of course it would get us Bridges, because it's a massive overpay

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think a package centered around AG and Bamba will get us Bridges. They will likely include Tyler and will not mind Okobo. 

I think us missing 3 of our main rotation guys and losing by 4 points on the road isn’t the time for a fire sale to the team that beat us.

If we are truly a dark horse for KAT it would be something like ag and bamba plus a lot of picks right?

edit: I got got on Twitter lmao nvm

Just now, Okethree said:

if we are truly a dark horse for KAT I’m guessing it would be something like ag and bamba plus a lot of picks right?

MN has said they’re not trading KAT

8 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

MN has said they’re not trading KAT

Nola said the same thing about ad it’s just how things start with a disgruntled player. Just would like for us to get in on the action for the next super start to be on the bidding floor

12 minutes ago, Okethree said:

Nola said the same thing about ad it’s just how things start with a disgruntled player. Just would like for us to get in on the action for the next super start to be on the bidding floor

I think the media is driving the rumor mill. KAT just signed a huge extension, whereas AD had refused to sign his extension. Would I want KAT? Absolutely. What would it cost us? Look at the Paul George trade. Probably our best prospect (Isaac), best vet (Vooch), and 3-5 first round picks. I personally wouldn’t do that.