Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

16 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

3 team?

Even then, who would the Lakers give up? They have no assets left that they’re willing to trade, unless they’d be willing to give up Kuzma, and they wouldn’t give up Kuzma just to get back an expiring, 32 year old DJ Augustin. The Lakers are much more likely to hope to improve via the buyout market.

9 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

3 team?

Not really. They don't have picks to get another team to take cousins and/or Avery Bradley and the guys they could use to bait another team into a trade are guys they love like kuzma and Caruso 

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Even then, who would the Lakers give up? They have no assets left that they’re willing to trade, unless they’d be willing to give up Kuzma, and they wouldn’t give up Kuzma just to get back an expiring, 32 year old DJ Augustin. The Lakers are much more likely to hope to improve via the buyout market.

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Not really. They don't have picks to get another team to take cousins and/or Avery Bradley and the guys they could use to bait another team into a trade are guys they love like kuzma and Caruso 

Gotcha. Didn't know what they had left. How valuable is DJ really? We could only hope for a late 1st or something similar right? 

Just now, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Gotcha. Didn't know what they had left. How valuable is DJ really? We could only hope for a late 1st or something similar right? 

I think DJ would have a ton of value to a title contender. I’ve also been outspoken about his struggles here this year, but I admit that the young guys on the team really look up to him and I kind of fear what dealing him could do to team chemistry.

He is an expiring though, and I highly doubt he’ll be back next year so we might try to deal him for a lotto protected first or something from an asset management stand point

51 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I don't think DJ is going to get us a 1st.

I think he could get us a late one, if say Philly for example decided they actually would like to have a point guard on roster at some point this season.

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think he could get us a late one, if say Philly for example decided they actually would like to have a point guard on roster at some point this season.

Yea it would be from a contender. Not sure if management values a pick or a player more this season though. 

Since we are doing stupid trades here is a 3d chess trade.

Philly screwed up and signed Horford, lets "help" them out. http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yx7egkrp

We send Dj,Evan and Aminu who actually plays again this year and plays his usual 3 and D. Evan and Dj hit 3's at 40% thanks to all the open looks Embid and Simmons create. Philly gets better all year and knocks out out the Bucks and the Celtics in the playoffs before losing to the west. Giannis gets frustrated and demands a trade.Celtics decide they can't beat Philly without Horford and trade with us to get him back.Evan and Dj leave Philly because it's too cold.

Meanwhile in Orlando Thybulle,Horford,Futlz,McW,Isaac and Gordon form together to create the best defense ever! Unfortunately we only score 89 points a game and wind up a mid lotto team. Magic win the Lottery and draft Anthony Edwards who becomes the next Michael Jordon. Celtics trade us Hayward for Horford so they don't lose him for nothing. 

The end.

I think this is the first year where im actually totally bored of this team and I don't get excited for games. Before, I enjoyed watching our young talent grow. Now, I don't even watch half games this season. This is the first season I haven't watched every game. I wonder if this is echoing within the rest of the loyal fanbase. 

We need a shakeup badly. Even to take a step back so we can move forward next season. I just wish we did it in the offseason. Bringing in a bunch of new players in the middle of the season usually isn't a good thing. 

• Upvote 2