Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

We need to make a move for a playoff run (e.g. Holiday or Redick) or hit a small reset and go for some young guys with upside (e.g. L. Walker, Bridges, Langford, Robinson). 

Edit: Option two is the Nets blue print from a couple of years ago.

Going by several websites the hints of a trade all point to DeRozan. Now this is mostly still rumors, but where there is smoke there is fire.

If this is the case what trade involving him could actually help us? I would imagine it would require someone else coming back here with him.

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Edit: Option two is the Nets blue print from a couple of years ago.

I don't think the Nets option is replicable here.  We can't max out at mediocre and attract top end talent because we're not in New York.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:44 AM, hootie249 said:

Going by several websites the hints of a trade all point to DeRozan. Now this is mostly still rumors, but where there is smoke there is fire.

If this is the case what trade involving him could actually help us? I would imagine it would require someone else coming back here with him.

7 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

image.png.0a1ba83846defc82a6e91dcc4ae36a09.png

Pretty sure that New Orleans could get more for JJ than Aminu and Melvin Frazier... now, maybe Evan and Augustin for Demar would be somethin SA would bite on if we just did a 2 team deal

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Neighborhood Bully said:

I'm not convinced DeRozan is even a marginal upgrade over Founier since he's not a 3 point threat.

Agree wholeheartedly

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

I don't know about the validity of that rumor but I'm guessing it's Blake Griffin

2 hours ago, ML6 said:

I don't think the Nets option is replicable here.  We can't max out at mediocre and attract top end talent because we're not in New York.

I’m not even talking about attracting free agents. I’m talking about simply finding the next Dinwiddie or LeVert. Give me young and hungry guys with upside that are hungry.