Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

41 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m not sure DLo is a legit star. Check out his numbers. Outside of last year, his efficiency has been below average.

Not sure either but man can he put the ball in the basket. 

I don't think Russell is the answer. I'd be pursuing whatever we see fit as the best pairing to go with Fultz. We have something there and we have to have a good go at it, give him the keys and put a good fit beside him.

32 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Looking at some offensive numbers and my god are we terrible. I’m almost to the point of saying blow it up. Anyone but JI is available.

Fultz isn't available. 

3 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Fultz isn't available. 

I know and he probably shouldn’t be. Wouldn’t be a good look. I just don’t know if he’ll ever be the player he was or thought he could be. 

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I know and he probably shouldn’t be. Wouldn’t be a good look. I just don’t know if he’ll ever be the player he was or thought he could be. 

Jesus man we have to stop making snap judgements based on what happened the last time we played. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Jesus man we have to stop making snap judgements based on what happened the last time we played. 

It’s not based on last time or one time. Not saying he won’t get better either. Just so far...

Hey i'm glad we have Fultz but that is based on exactly 3 things.We got him for nothing.He is a former number 1 pick and they usually turn out ok(but not always).

He looks like an actual point guard, something we have been desperate for at least a decade. However he is not untouchable.The only untouchable player on the Magic is J.I.

I love being a fan but we have to be realistic.There are probably 15 starting point guards right now better then Markelle, if someone wanted to just trade us one why wouldn't you do it? I'm only bringing this up as a hypothetical. The point is to keep getting better. Don't accept mediocrity, don't stand pat.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

It’s not based on last time or one time. Not saying he won’t get better either. Just so far...

So far he's exceeding expectations. 

4 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

So far he's exceeding expectations. 

Yeah because he isn’t missing any games and he’s a plus in the SL. I’m not saying he’s doing anything wrong really. I just, and I hate to say it, I see a little of Elfrid in him. He does seem to play hard consistently and he does seem to want to attempt outside shots more than EP did. 

Until I see more from him in that regard though, there’s skepticism on my part about him.

Hes a rook technically I know. Premature.