Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

43 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Is it sad I would overpay first JJ just to keep his playoff streak alive?

Not sad at all! One of my favorite Magic Men that I’d love to bring back, and his best attribute is something we sorely lack.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:42 AM, magicblue said:
1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Not sad at all! One of my favorite Magic Men that I’d love to bring back, and his best attribute is something we sorely lack.

Could we just sign Jamal Crawford?

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Wonder if the Pels would bite on DJ, Aminu and a pick for JJ.

They totally would I have to believe.

I think we need to go after JJ or Seth Curry or even both. We need shooters. Just like Miami is currently build. I see Curry a more  of a realistic option. 

Tomorrow is the big Dec. 15th deadline where recently signed FA’s can be traded. If we’re really serious about playoffs again, a deal needs come quick. Our weaknesses are obvious and glaring and waiting 2 months for the deadline isn’t gonna change anything, just leave us in a deeper hole to dig out of.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think we need to go after JJ or Seth Curry or even both. We need shooters. Just like Miami is currently build. I see Curry a more  of a realistic option. 

Agreed. We should give my guy Bertans a serious look in free agency 

Isn't Curry on the Mavs, why would they trade him, they are 3rd in the west!!!!!  Bertans is exactly the kind of target we should have had in the off season. 
Not sure why the Spurs traded him. I also see no reason the Wizards trade him. They stole him from the Spurs and he is cheap.

Anyhow this is my Russell trade. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=wagkc2q

I wanted him badly last year, no reason to change my mind now. He would be a great player to form our new core. 

Question is what do the Warriors want? How about a great 6th man wing with good shooting and decent size who can pass a little. How about a center who can shoot the 3?

Who has these players, THE MAGIC!!!!!!

Trade them Evan and Bamba they have never played better, now is the time!!!!!!! Evan is the perfect 6th man in their system and i think Bamba is perfect for them, not so much  for us. We have Vuc signed for awhile and tons of forwards. Russel and Burk would really help us. Willie is just another body.

I want this trade more then any other we could make,  honestly. Russell is signed for awhile and i think we could keep this core together.

4 hours ago, hootie249 said:

Isn't Curry on the Mavs, why would they trade him, they are 3rd in the west!!!!!  Bertans is exactly the kind of target we should have had in the off season. 
Not sure why the Spurs traded him. I also see no reason the Wizards trade him. They stole him from the Spurs and he is cheap.

Anyhow this is my Russell trade. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=wagkc2q

I wanted him badly last year, no reason to change my mind now. He would be a great player to form our new core. 

Question is what do the Warriors want? How about a great 6th man wing with good shooting and decent size who can pass a little. How about a center who can shoot the 3?

Who has these players, THE MAGIC!!!!!!

Trade them Evan and Bamba they have never played better, now is the time!!!!!!! Evan is the perfect 6th man in their system and i think Bamba is perfect for them, not so much  for us. We have Vuc signed for awhile and tons of forwards. Russel and Burk would really help us. Willie is just another body.

I want this trade more then any other we could make,  honestly. Russell is signed for awhile and i think we could keep this core together.

Is Russell better than Fournier? Is he that much better that we give them Bamba as well? Too many of these trades are willing to give up far too much just for the sake of change.

• Upvote 1

I love how Fournier has played the last few games! But I still think we should try to trade him. Why? Because I can see just two scenarios if we keep him.

1. Like in the past he will play some good games followed by many bad games. At the end of the season he will pick up his player-option and we have to keep him one more year.

2. He plays the rest of the season like he did the last few games. At the end of the season he will opt out of his contract an we have to pay him around 25mil a season to keep him. 

So what could be a realistic target for a trade? Personally I would not inculde Fultz, Isaac and Gordon in a trade. Also I would try to keep Bamba (include him just in a trade for a real good player). 

Beal: I can‘t see any trade that Washington would accept.

Booker: I can‘t see any trade that the Suns would accept.

Jrue Holiday: I think the pelicans want to keep him for teaching the young players. Maybe he will be available next season.

LaVine: I think he would be a nice fit in our team. With Fultz, Isaac and Gordon his weaknesses on D shouldn‘d be a problem. Also his age and his contract would fit very nice in our team. LaVine can create his own shot, is a good shooter from outside and can run the fastbreak (would love to see a fastbreak with Fultz handling the ball and Gordon and Lavine run on the wing). To get the deal done a package of Fournier and a FRP (lottery protect) should be enough. If we want we could also include Augustin and/or Aminu in the deal for Satoransky (perfect backup PG, but a bit expensive) and/or Young and/or Dunn.

DeRozan: I don‘t want to trade for him. We better keep Fournier.

J. Brown: If we can get him for a package around Vuc this would be my preferred option. But I doubt Boston would trade him away.

McCollum: I can‘t see any trade Portland would accept. Also I don‘t like his contract.

3 hours ago, matthi32 said:

I love how Fournier has played the last few games! But I still think we should try to trade him. Why? Because I can see just two scenarios if we keep him.

1. Like in the past he will play some good games followed by many bad games. At the end of the season he will pick up his player-option and we have to keep him one more year.

2. He plays the rest of the season like he did the last few games. At the end of the season he will opt out of his contract an we have to pay him around 25mil a season to keep him. 

So what could be a realistic target for a trade? Personally I would not inculde Fultz, Isaac and Gordon in a trade. Also I would try to keep Bamba (include him just in a trade for a real good player). 

Beal: I can‘t see any trade that Washington would accept.

Booker: I can‘t see any trade that the Suns would accept.

Jrue Holiday: I think the pelicans want to keep him for teaching the young players. Maybe he will be available next season.

LaVine: I think he would be a nice fit in our team. With Fultz, Isaac and Gordon his weaknesses on D shouldn‘d be a problem. Also his age and his contract would fit very nice in our team. LaVine can create his own shot, is a good shooter from outside and can run the fastbreak (would love to see a fastbreak with Fultz handling the ball and Gordon and Lavine run on the wing). To get the deal done a package of Fournier and a FRP (lottery protect) should be enough. If we want we could also include Augustin and/or Aminu in the deal for Satoransky (perfect backup PG, but a bit expensive) and/or Young and/or Dunn.

DeRozan: I don‘t want to trade for him. We better keep Fournier.

J. Brown: If we can get him for a package around Vuc this would be my preferred option. But I doubt Boston would trade him away.

McCollum: I can‘t see any trade Portland would accept. Also I don‘t like his contract.

Boston can’t trade Jaylen Brown until after the season.