Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

6 minutes ago, LaVar said:

Vuch can stretch the floor for fultz, JI, and Gordon. Personally, I dont see the better fit. 

Maybe, if it was an even swap. I would not giving up anything else. I am also not liking the fact his contract is shorter. 

Identity as a defensive juggernaut would be more consistent. 

33 minutes ago, LaVar said:

Vuch can stretch the floor for fultz, JI, and Gordon. Personally, I dont see the better fit. 

Maybe, if it was an even swap. I would not giving up anything else. I am also not liking the fact his contract is shorter. 

Pace > Space

2 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I know the defense would be better, but our offense would be worse. Plus the contract differences. 

My main point is that I am not giving up more assets for a possible rental and a slightly difference between players.

Vuch wants to be here.  We dont know if drummond would stay.

Like I said, maybe if it was a 1 for 1 swap.

Question, even though i watched most of the games, how did we score after the all star break last year? We played at a faster pace and got really hot from the 3.

Am i missing something? It's just so frustrating no momentum carried over from last year.

I’d be fine giving Drummond a test run, but I’m not sure about signing him to a big deal. I’d rather see us solidify our guard position long-term. I want a good shooter and versatile defender.

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I really wanted him last year. With Ross, Gordon,Dj and even Isaac hot from the 3 last spring i think he would have fit in nicely. Imagine the Toronto series if we had Demar.

Now i'm not so sure. Anyway I think the Spurs and Blazers could really help each other. Ship Demar and Aldridge to Portland and send back Whiteside and Bazemore with Simons and little. Anyhow i'm not sure about the Magic trading with the Spurs unless something else is involved.