Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

5 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It really has. That's so surprising. 

Gordon should benefit from a step back in role though if he's ok accepting that. He'd be an elite third option if we run more and get him into more advantageous situations vs making him create on his own all of the time. 

Agreed. Can we get the pecking order in line without dealing one of Fournier/Vuch is my only question.

15 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Agreed. Can we get the pecking order in line without dealing one of Fournier/Vuch is my only question.

Well we have time. Isaac and fultz are still going to have wild swings in effectiveness. 

But, yeah. Eventually we need to build a team that's built like:

Fultz, Isaac top options

Gordon as a filler. 

A good 6th man scorer. 

Danny Green type at 2

DeAndre Jordan type at 5. 

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It really has. That's so surprising. 

Gordon should benefit from a step back in role though if he's ok accepting that. He'd be an elite third option if we run more and get him into more advantageous situations vs making him create on his own all of the time. 

It is especially on this level. I watched the clips before we drafted him and saw the glimpses but the NBA is such a high level.

Problem is AG has to accept that.

Meanwhile i suggested a trade of Gordon for Dinwiddie and Allen, exactly what this team needs.People said it would be a bad deal yet those two players are probably the biggest reason the Nets are back to .500. Bottom line, lets see how the team plays up until the deadline. I am excited to see winning basketball again, but i wouldn't be upset about anyone being traded, except JI.

I proposed a Dinnwiddie/Harris trade which gives up a poor man Brogdon and a lights out 3 pt shooter in Harris for AG and it works on the trade machine. AG is not a super star and is on similar tier we would probably need to add a pick.

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Meanwhile i suggested a trade of Gordon for Dinwiddie and Allen, exactly what this team needs.People said it would be a bad deal yet those two players are probably the biggest reason the Nets are back to .500. Bottom line, lets see how the team plays up until the deadline. I am excited to see winning basketball again, but i wouldn't be upset about anyone being traded, except JI.

How those guys play for Brooklyn is irrelevant. Dinwiddie doesn't work next to fultz

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Taking on Dinwiddie when we have Fultz right now isn’t wise. Best is to either keep AG or trade him for a piece we are missing.

12 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I proposed a Dinnwiddie/Harris trade which gives up a poor man Brogdon and a lights out 3 pt shooter in Harris for AG and it works on the trade machine. AG is not a super star and is on similar tier we would probably need to add a pick.

Dinwiddie isn't like Brogdon at all. 

4 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Of course Klay all the way, but we have to be realistic with what’s attainable.

Right but in that mold. Maybe not on that level.