Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

4 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

They’d probably want Isaac or Gordon in the deal, and we should say no thanks. I’d be fine trading Fournier, Bamba and maybe a protected first.

Agreed. Think I’d even unprotect the first. But don’t wanna part with AG and I know we won’t part with JI. They’re actually pretty set at forward anyway with Zion and Ingram, so maybe they’d want Evan and Mo more 

22 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

I can't imagine anyone giving up anything of value for Fournier considering he can opt out of his contract at the end of the season and would essentially be a rental.

Fournier's value in these trades for non-playoff teams is the expiring contract. He'd just be used to transfer picks to them. 

If Fournier keeps playing like this, maybe the move is to see what Bamba and Chief can net us to upgrade our bench scoring. They make about $14 mill combined.The starters on offense don’t seem to be the problem and the bench is just super inconsistent 

12 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

If Fournier keeps playing like this, maybe the move is to see what Bamba and Chief can net us to upgrade our bench scoring. They make about $14 mill combined.The starters on offense don’t seem to be the problem and the bench is just super inconsistent 

Can't use a game or two to make major long term decisions. 

7 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Can't use a game or two to make major long term decisions. 

Oh for sure. And Evan has never been consistent, I just am trying to keep all options open in my head

7 minutes ago, JayMac said:

"Multiple teams are reportedly interested in Orlando Magic forward Aaron Gordon should he become available on the trade market."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2862909

How true is this? Which teams would these be?

Shams says a bunch of teams are calling about him but we have no interest in moving him.