Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

6 minutes ago, The Boss said:

I think Clifford didn't want to go with him. He was having a really bad, sluggish game.

If that’s the case, play Birch!!! He’s not a star by any means, but you never have to question his effort

3 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

He only got 11 minutes. I wonder if he’s sore or there’s a problem?

he was bad. really bad. 

Bamba is still effectively a rookie with the number of games he's played along with dealing with injuries and added weight, I'm happy to give him more time.

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Bamba is still effectively a rookie with the number of games he's played along with dealing with injuries and added weight, I'm happy to give him more time.

More time... what... His problem is energy and effort. Green or not, you can bring that every day. The lazy one handed passes that cause fast break turnovers need to stop. Watching lose balls roll out of bounds needs to stop. Not beating his man down the court or getting dumb reaching fouls need to stop. I can go on and on. 

Mario was green and mentally slow, like moe on the court, but he hustled. He looked like he wanted it. What makes moe suck the soul out of 70 inches TV is: not only is he green and making bad plays, but he could be a plus player with energy and we have another player (Kim) that deserves to play. If he doesn't want his minutes, give them away.

Again, their was a reason we went on a run last year, when he could not play. People wanted to say I was wrong and their was other factors. We won the last game despite of moe not because of him. I think people are starting to see what they have been blinded to.

No to more minutes - Earn them please.

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

The more I think about it, I think the move is Jrue Holiday. What would you guys give up for him?

They’d probably want Isaac or Gordon in the deal, and we should say no thanks. I’d be fine trading Fournier, Bamba and maybe a protected first.