Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

7 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

I feel like Gordon would be a part of these talks in order for them to make sense.

25 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

ACTUAL RUMORS FROM LEGITIMATE SOURCES

Multiple league sources say the Magic are scouring the trade market for scoring help and have already expressed interest in trading for DeRozan.

https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/nba/2019/11/13/20962320/san-antonio-spurs-demar-derozan-popovich-trade-style?__twitter_impression=true

You called this earlier this year. I get it but I rather a more rounded player. 

4 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I would take him over Evan but not by much. Better rebounds free thows and assists but doesn’t even take 3 pt. Shots anymore. You’d have to get a shooter to go with him. I don’t think he fits what we need. 

Agreed.

26 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

ACTUAL RUMORS FROM LEGITIMATE SOURCES

Multiple league sources say the Magic are scouring the trade market for scoring help and have already expressed interest in trading for DeRozan.

https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/nba/2019/11/13/20962320/san-antonio-spurs-demar-derozan-popovich-trade-style?__twitter_impression=true

I think Fournier would be really solid in Popp’s offense. Wonder what a deal around DeRozan would look like and if maybe we could get Lonnie Walker or one of their young point guards out of the deal

13 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

I feel like Gordon would be a part of these talks in order for them to make sense.

Nah. The cost of DeRozan is much less than Gordon. Like fournier and salary filler

15 hours ago, Odin said:

Why are fans of this team so eager to give up our youngsters so easily? 

I'm actually on the opposite side, has been a long time that I'm eager to give up on some veterans that really doesn't move the needle at all, and seem that are not even good mentors/leaders for the young crop. 

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think Fournier would be really solid in Popp’s offense. Wonder what a deal around DeRozan would look like and if maybe we could get Lonnie Walker or one of their young point guards out of the deal

If we could get Lonnie, I’m all in. 

5 minutes ago, ML6 said:

DeRozan has taken 20 threes in the past calendar year.

Yeah, most of the trades I can come up with for DeRozan make us worse. I don’t think he’s an upgrade over Fournier offensively. It’d make us slower and make our spacing even worse.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, most of the trades I can come up with for DeRozan make us worse. I don’t think he’s an upgrade over Fournier offensively. It’d make us slower and make our spacing even worse.

Adding to the thought, the main appeal to me is that if it fails, he probably opts out at the end of the year and we get out of his $27 million. If we do make a move for him I’d like Walker, Dejounte or White included on their end.

5 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Why would Boston do that?

Why would we trade Gordon for Simons?

simons looks to be a star. id do anyone but isaac for him

• Upvote 1