Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

2 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Something tells me AG is getting dealt. Would be nice to include Fournier and get someone back who can actually score the rock (CJ McCollum?)

Fournier this year. 20/4/4 per 36 on 47/40/89 shooting

McCollum this year 19/4/3 per 36 on 39/31/89 shooting. 

Fournier since the beginning of the 17-18 season 16.2 ppg on 13.5 fga per game and a eFG% of 52.3

McCollum since the beginning of the 17-18 season 21.1 ppg on 18.3 fga per game and a eFG% of 50.9. 

Why is McCollum considered an upgrade?

2 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Fournier this year. 20/4/4 per 36 on 47/40/89 shooting

McCollum this year 19/4/3 per 36 on 39/31/89 shooting. 

Fournier since the beginning of the 17-18 season 16.2 ppg on 13.5 fga per game and a eFG% of 52.3

McCollum since the beginning of the 17-18 season 21.1 ppg on 18.3 fga per game and a eFG% of 50.9. 

Why is McCollum considered an upgrade?

Because he actually got out of the first round of the playoffs and has hit big shots time and time again where as Fournier routinely disappears and can’t handle the pressure of playoff basketball. I’ll take CJ all day over Fournier. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Because he actually got out of the first round of the playoffs and has hit big shots time and time again where as Fournier routinely disappears and can’t handle the pressure of playoff basketball. I’ll take CJ all day over Fournier. 

You don't think playing next to Lillard and in an offense that moves him around a ton off ball and is perfectly suited to take advantage of his strengths has ANYTHING to do with that???

3 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

You don't think playing next to Lillard and in an offense that moves him around a ton off ball and is perfectly suited to take advantage of his strengths has ANYTHING to do with that???

Yes I do but he also carried the team several times when Lillard was out and he has proven he can score on the big stage unlike Fournier. I’m not saying we should go get him but to say CJ isn’t better than Fournier is crazy talk. 

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Trade Vuc for cash considerations 

Man, your past year of Vooch takes have really run the gamut.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Yes I do but he also carried the team several times when Lillard was out and he has proven he can score on the big stage unlike Fournier. I’m not saying we should go get him but to say CJ isn’t better than Fournier is crazy talk. 

I mean he probably is. But why would it be considered an upgrade?

I just don't know how you guys see this playing out. 

Ok so we trade stuff for McCollum. Now suddenly Clifford is going to change the entire offense to focus on one player running around screens? We're suddenly going to give a player 19 shots a game when we force fed Vucevic 16.9 shots last year? The guy is suddenly going to become more efficient going from shooting wide open catch and shoot threes playing off of Lillard to being the number 1 perimeter option?

AG for Gary Harris. 

Both slightly overpaid but near identical contracts. Harris would bring a pure shooting guard to the starting lineup and should help out quite a bit in our half court sets. He’s still a solid defender too. 

Fultz/Harris/Fournier/JI/Vuc 

Or maybe you start Aminu and bring Fournier off the bench. Ideally Okeke has started potential next year. 

Not great by any stretch but it’s a start. 

• Downvote 1

Was a fan of CJ’s a few years ago. Don’t think he moves the needle for us though. That’s what we should be looking for...Someone who moves us up. Considerably.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Was a fan of CJ’s a few years ago. Don’t think he moves the needle for us though. That’s what we should be looking for...Someone who moves us up. Considerably.

Yep lateral moves for the sake of a move is pointless.