TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Pacers - Sunday, Nov. 10th at 6:00 P.M.

12 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Last 5 games he's averaged 18ppg on 56% shooting. 

In fact, over the last 5 games Vucevic (19/13), Gordon, Fournier (48% from 3), and Isaac (13 ppg, 3.6 blocks) are giving us exactly what we need from them. It's the bench that's killing us. No shooting from dj. Not enough offense from Ross. Bamba, MCW, aminu are super inefficient simultaneously despite playing good to great defense. Need more from them. Sunday was the right game to play the starters 38 minutes with the next game not until Wednesday. 

I agree but the season is more than 5 games. I need 18pts a game or more from ag, for the season. Plus, let us not forget ag is the first starter subbed. Why??? I'm glad you asked. Because he plays as the offensive option for the second team. Therefore, he is part of the blame for the second team woes because normally he is on the court. I need more from ag - more consistency and better shot selection. 

6 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Yeah. 

And if the bench can't score, double down on defense (I.e. bench DJ). We're fine if our bench can play opponents to a stand still. Just throw mcw-iwundu-aminu-Isaac-Bamba out there. If we go 3-14 but hold the opponents to 4-14 it's no big hurdle for the starters to overcome. 

But the real second team would be moe, Gordon, chief, Ross, mcw... that would have enough defensive and offense to be good on both side. If Gordon averages 18 plus points a game. Ross is two way and mcw can play make. Good second unit. 

On 11/11/2019 at 8:37 AM, hootie249 said:

The Bucks couldn't  handle an extra 20 million after extending Bledsoe, but Malcom was restricted. The Pacers sent the bucks a first and second round pick in a sign and trade. 20 million dollars. We could have had 20 million, just renounce Ross and Vooch. Brogdon would have been awesome with Fultz. His minutes replace Ross's minutes. 

There is no loyalty in this league. I know Ross and Vooch had great years. The players aren't loyal, they move.Ownership is not loyal, they trade players, look at Blake Griffin and CP3. We need management with balls, they should have known we had second tier players and swung a trade.

Maybe we would have been lucky and signed Baynes like the Suns. He is filling in nicely for the suspended Ayton putting up same numbers or better then Vooch. He is playing on a one year 6 million contract.No more excuses, either the players we have play better or get rid of them.

Edit. Just want to add we were one of the hottest teams in the league last spring.Our players have never had more value. Our pick was in the mid teens, but still had value.The value was there, moves could have been made. Instead we drafted a player who is not playing for us and signed a defensive forward. 

I would say we are only 10 games into the season. Brogdon may not have wanted a team without its allstar player and top 6 man. Brogdon is a surprise player. I don't think many people thought he would have these numbers. We just made the playoffs for the first time in 7 years. for the fans, do you blow that up or build on to it?

Btw, Do you really want fultz off ball? Brogdon is excelling as a PG. We needed to see fultz first before spending more at that position. 

31 minutes ago, LaVar said:

I would say we are only 10 games into the season. Brogdon may not have wanted a team without its allstar player and top 6 man. Brogdon is a surprise player. I don't think many people thought he would have these numbers. We just made the playoffs for the first time in 7 years. for the fans, do you blow that up or build on to it?

Btw, Do you really want fultz off ball? Brogdon is excelling as a PG. We needed to see fultz first before spending more at that position. 

Brogdon is fine off ball. 

I know I keep harping on this but a bunch of teams wouldn't sign him because he has really scary medicals. It's why he fell in the draft. It's why he played 56 games over the last 2 years. His foot is being referred to as a "ticking time bomb". And that bomb could go off tomorrow or a year from now or when he's 30. This is why Milwaukee let him go. 

Not someone you want to give big long term money to. So the deal looks good today and he might be fine until the end of his deal or he might miss the season a weak from now and never be there same player again. 

2 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Brogdon is fine off ball. 

I know I keep harping on this but a bunch of teams wouldn't sign him because he has really scary medicals. It's why he fell in the draft. It's why he played 56 games over the last 2 years. His foot is being referred to as a "ticking time bomb". And that bomb could go off tomorrow or a year from now or when he's 30. This is why Milwaukee let him go. 

Not someone you want to give big long term money to. So the deal looks good today and he might be fine until the end of his deal or he might miss the season a weak from now and never be there same player again. 

My point was that his current numbers are at pg. At one point he was 3rd in assists. He doesn't produce the same numbers with less usage and off the ball.