Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Grizzlies - Friday, Nov. 8th at 7:00 P.M.

19 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Kirilenko had a couple of years in that 1.5 steals, 3 blocks a game territory. Other than AK, though, nobody else comes to mind. I think Isaac has the potential to be better offensively as well

Gerald Wallace had one 2.5 steal 2.1 block season

24 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Gotta say guys. It's obvious but we have a all world defender in J.I... I've never seen anything like him. 

Ben Wallace was pretty amazing but it was only for about 3-4 seasons. Isaac could be doing this for 15 more years!  

We also can't forget Dwight Howard. He never got the respect he deserved for several great defensive seasons where he was more deserving of DPOY than the winner.

4 minutes ago, MagicJED said:

Ben Wallace was pretty amazing but it was only for about 3-4 seasons. Isaac could be doing this for 15 more years!  

We also can't forget Dwight Howard. He never got the respect he deserved for several great defensive seasons where he was more deserving of DPOY than the winner.

Yeah those are centers though. It's not odd to have a super high impact center on defense. 

It's more of a novelty to have a super high impact defensive forward. He's very young garnett-ish

2 hours ago, ~O~ said:

I like the Rhythm that Isaac has.  So much potential Durant.  

I compared him to Durant a few months ago on this board and was bashed hard. I’m gonna keep calling it, he’s going to be a better defensive Durant once his offense all comes together. I was at the game tonight up close and personal and got to see him beast on Memphis.