Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Grizzlies - Friday, Nov. 8th at 7:00 P.M.

Also.  Fournier is the player of the game.  I'm glad Isaac is our best player. Gordon surprised me the most by dunking aggressively and confidently on his cuts.  He looked more in control of his drives today than any point of the season.  

9 minutes ago, MARKELLE'S REVENGE said:

Exactly hopefully it's like last season where we had a slow start and start getting into a rhythm! 

I think we are gonna be just fine. 

Finally, that's what happens when pretty much all your starters actually play fairly well. Shot the 3 ball horrendously again though. I cringe everytime I see Aminu take one.

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Gotta say guys. It's obvious but we have a all world defender in J.I... I've never seen anything like him. 

Kirilenko had a couple of years in that 1.5 steals, 3 blocks a game territory. Other than AK, though, nobody else comes to mind. I think Isaac has the potential to be better offensively as well

Fournier gets a bunch of flack from several posters here, but he took the lid off the basket from 3 and the team took off. I wish he consistently played this well, but until we have a better option we should cut him slack until he actually costs us a game.

Augustin was finally himself in the 3rd and 4th quarter and was key to winning tonight.

Isaac's defense speaks for itself and really deserves recognition for a guy who has not even played 2 seasons worth of games. I can't wait to see him as the focal point of our offense. Some of the moves he has been flashing are the things you see from star players. He is still far from a finished product and he is already the most exciting player on the team.

Fultz just needs some games. It's hard to believe that he has not even played 50 NBA games yet. His talent is exciting and obvious. This team will be so fun to watch if he develops the way he should.

Glad to see Bambi improving, even though he has a very long way to go.