Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Grizzlies - Friday, Nov. 8th at 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, MagicJED said:

Cliff just needs to stop going to lineups with 5 bench players. Even when we get Ross back we need a starter on the floor at all times.  

He hasn’t. Gordon just hasn’t been very involved in the offense with the bench lineup, for whatever reason. It’s mostly just pick and rolls with Augustin that aren’t resulting in anything consistently productive. I’d like to see Gordon get more opportunities with this lineup 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

He hasn’t. Gordon just hasn’t been very involved in the offense with the bench lineup, for whatever reason. It’s mostly just pick and rolls with Augustin that aren’t resulting in anything consistently productive. I’d like to see Gordon get more opportunities with this lineup 

Likewise..

3 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

I'm not just basing that off this game. He has been going to all bench lineups more this year and they are not working. Tonight he has used Gordon and it has helped. The few minutes we had 5 bench guys at once have been horrid. Hopefully he has rediscovered what works.    

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Good win. Our defence is stifling. If we hit our 3s properly this game we'd be up by 30+

Exactly hopefully it's like last season where we had a slow start and start getting into a rhythm! 

Blowout win.  My crow is tasty.  No complaints here.  No close game late means no ref influence.