Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Mavericks - Wednesday, Nov. 6th at 8:30 P.M.

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

Every star in the nba does not get either offensive foul in the final seconds of a tight game. Period. Throw your textbook in lake eola because we don’t get those calls ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever!!!!!!!!!!!!     

The first call was the weakest offensive foul call I think I've ever seen. 

The second one he literally pushed hardaway with the palm of his hand. That's called against everyone. 

Stars push off. But they nudge with elbows. They don't stiff arm

• Upvote 1

Speechless.. we beat ourselves tonight. I'm not 1 for moral victories..

Need to get back to winning ways from Friday onwards. This was a tough 1 to swallow.

8 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

No

Not take me serious? Dear God what should I do? I forgot he fouled out. Now what's worse forgetting he fouled out or thinking they would call a last second play for JI?

Then maybe you should keep your comments to yourself or try and not get offended so easily when someone points out your mistake. I could care less what you think but you asking for Fournier tells me all I need to know and won’t entertain you further. Also if you weren’t watching since you forgot about Fournier as well, Issac was the only legitimate threat on both sides of the ball tonight but I wouldn’t expect you to understand that either. 

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

The first call was the weakest offensive foul call I think I've ever seen. 

The second one he literally pushed hardaway with the palm of his hand. That's called against everyone. 

Stars push off. But they nudge with elbows. They don't stiff arm

His arm never extended at all. Please look at it again. Hard to give a stiff arm when you never straighten your arm. 

I created an account after years of reading this forum. And what a terrible start to the season. I don’t know if it’s the higher expectations this year, terrible fg% from 3, or vooch playing like his old self on the offensive and defensive side. He gave up so many easy points on defense and couldn’t even make a open lay up. I really hope we trade him for anything we can get and just start putting trust in Dj, issac,bamba,and Gordon. That was unlike him (Gordon) at the end. If Fultz could actually make a long distance shot I’d feel more comfortable with him at the end of these games. Why would Vooch shoot a 3 when we’re down by 1? Should’ve been DJ or Gordon.. rant over. Hope we can start winning these close games again like last year.

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Then maybe you should keep your comments to yourself or try and not to get offended so easily when someone lints out your mistake. I could care less what you think but you asking for Fournier tells me all I need to know and won’t entertain you further. Also if you weren’t watching since you forgot about Fournier as well Issac was the only legitimate threat on both sides of the ball tonight but I wouldn’t expect you to understand. 

Lol offended? I don't even know you. 

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

His arm never extended at all. Please look at it again. Hard to give a stiff arm when you never straighten your arm. 

On the second one? Are you blind? 

Just now, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Great rebuttal! I didn’t expect you to understand basketball since you clearly weren’t paying attention lol. Im done good evening sir! 

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Image result for thanos i don't even know who you are gif

Great time to use this meme.  Ya missed it.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Great rebuttal! I didn’t expect you to understand basketball since you clearly weren’t paying attention lol. Im done good evening sir! 

We can talk basketball all day. The moment you decided to name call like a child is the moment we were done. 

We have built a great team that can excel in every area except one.
That one area is the 3-point shot which has become the most important skill in the NBA over the last 10 years. It's very hard to win unless you are competitive from deep.

The front office needs to find a way to get some shooting without weakening other areas too much. What sucks is that our FO office knew Doncic was a special player and just weren't willing to trade enough to get him.