Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Mavericks - Wednesday, Nov. 6th at 8:30 P.M.

Just now, harley said:

Surely we didn’t draw up a play for Vooch to shoot a 3 when we’re down 3? What on earth is this team. Starting to dislike the coach as well now. 

We were down 1, not 3

2 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

That was a bad final play. 

I don't know what Gordon was thinking on that last play. It was a textbook offensive foul. 

It looked like he was frustrated from the previous play and didn’t keep cool.  It didn’t look like he was thinking clearly at that point, just reacting.  Not professional.  

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I don't know what Gordon was thinking on that last play. It was a textbook offensive foul. 

He lost his head on the prior call. That loss is on him for his reaction, cost us the game.

• Upvote 1

Someone said it before.  The Magic make look like a team that's suffocating while playing basketball.  The game looks so tedious when our players play.  JIts like they haven't been playing the game all their lives.   

Vucevic looks like he's permanently traumatized by Toronto.  There's no going back it seems.  Ross has reverted into Toronto Ross.   

Fournier................................................

I know...someone is tempted to start that draft thread.   

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

The first one was normal, every drive type contact. 

The second one was about the most blatant, ridiculous push off I’ve ever seen. 

He wasn't. That was frustration from the play before. He had no reaction to the second foul like he checked out. Just lost his composure. 

Every star in the nba does not get either offensive foul in the final seconds of a tight game. Period. Throw your textbook in lake eola because we don’t get those calls ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever!!!!!!!!!!!!     

What a joke ending. BS offensive foul on Gordon. Then he makes a selfish play and costs us the game. Different year same BS, we have nobody on this team who can win us close games. No go to scorer. Markelle Fultz minutes are way too limited idk if it’s injury concern or what, but he plays great defense, can create offense for himself and team mates. He may not be a great shooter but not a D@mn player on the team can. AG needs to be traded for Deangelo Russell already, and give them whatever other role players/sweetners they want. Jonathan Isaac and Markelle Fultz should be the only untouchables on the roster