Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Mavericks - Wednesday, Nov. 6th at 8:30 P.M.

Birch has been pretty bad so far. 

There starting lineup played really well. 

We keep playing an all bench lineup that doesn't work because we're not getting enough offense out there with MCW, aminu, and Birch at the same time. 

Think it might make more sense to play Fournier in lineups like augustin-mcw-Fournier-Isaac or Gordon-Birch and aminu when Vucevic plays with the bench. 

5 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

We keep playing an all bench lineup that doesn't work because we're not getting enough offense out there with MCW, aminu, and Birch at the same time. 

Think it might make more sense to play Fournier in lineups like augustin-mcw-Fournier-Isaac or Gordon-Birch and aminu when Vucevic plays with the bench. 

I think we are missing last year’s Ross and Iwundu. We need those players back from last year.

24 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

I think we are missing last year’s Ross and Iwundu. We need those players back from last year.

we need every player back from last year. I think we were top 10 in 3pt %. We would have won vs Dallas with that alone. 

6 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Aminu does fine replicating iwundu's role and production. 

But yeah. We're missing active offense on the bench. Augustin is typically fine supplementing offense but you can't run things through him

43 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I think you have something against mcw. you called him a bad player in the past and you keep saying we are not getting things from him. MCW has been a difference maker on the court. He has really been our best PG and the best player off the bench. (Since Ross has been a no show.) He is the most energetic on the team, second best defender, and he has even been scoring. The only thing holding MCW back is playing time and coaching. I would personally like to see him play back up pg more mins. 

starters: vuc, isaac, fultz, gordon, fournier 

bench: mcw, ross, cheif, moe

3 minutes ago, LaVar said:

I think you have something against mcw. you called him a bad player in the past and you keep saying we are not getting things from him. MCW has been a difference maker on the court. He has really been our best PG and the best player off the bench. (Since Ross has been a no show.) He is the most energetic on the team, second best defender, and he has even been scoring. The only thing holding MCW back is playing time and coaching. I would personally like to see him play back up gp more mins. 

starters: vuc, isaac, fultz, gordon, fournier 

bench: mcw, ross, cheif, moe

No Augustine? 

54 minutes ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

No Augustine? 

i want to see MCW as the pg. Augustine has not impressed me this year. His offensive production has not justified his defensive short comings. I need more offensive production from him, if he is going to be on the court. If he is going to shot 40% fg and 26.3 3p%, we just need to play mcw. (Dj did have a good game last night vs dallas but I just think MCW is has more impact.)

1 hour ago, Catalina Maria said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2861374-nba-trade-ideas-to-rescue-surprisingly-slow-starts.amp.html

Read this trade proposal. But instead of Bamba can we unload Vuc? The Kings wanted him! 

Not saying I wouldn't want the guy, but with AG and JI, wouldn't Bogdanovic give us a log jam at SF/PF?

4 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Derrick Rose is exactly who Fultz reminds me of. Herky jerky game, not a great outside shooter but can improve.

Not usually my type of PG (I love great shooters), but I'm really liking what I see from Fultz

I think that's a great comp and was actually thinking the same. It will be really interesting to see if Cliff eventually takes the training wheels off and lets Fultz freelance a bit more. Seems to me all he does in the halfcourt sets is get the ball to Fournier/Vuc and just heads for the corner. He's capable of so much more than that and I'm hoping they're just consciously easing him into the offense.

2 minutes ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

Not saying I wouldn't want the guy, but with AG and JI, wouldn't Bogdanovic give us a log jam at SF/PF?

I am not a Mo fan. Bogdanovic is more of a sg/sf. He has not shot well this year but I like him. I am not giving up a pick. We would need the pick. There is a big age difference between mo and bodgdanovic. Though I dont like mo, I dont want to get older. He is one of our young pieces. If we get a 1st round pick. I would do it. Otherwise, I would pass. 

Ross and Fournier are better than Bogdanovic. 

So did Gordon act out at the end of the game because he's pissed at his teammates?

Went 9-11 in the first half with the offense being deliberately run through him. The third quarter he had no offense run through him and all 4 shot attempts was someone dumping it off to him with 3 seconds left on the shot clock forcing him to take contested jumpers. He didn't get a legitimate fga until 2 minutes left in the game.