Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Mavericks - Wednesday, Nov. 6th at 8:30 P.M.

8 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Anyone else tired of watching Vooch get targeted in the pick n roll? It is painful to watch. 

It also goes on defense. In the second half they targeted Gordon, picked him off, and Doncic drove in fearless in the face of weak and timid Vuc.

The real Vuc has returned post contract year. Fools gold in the flesh! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

It also goes on defense. In the second half they targeted Gordon, picked him off, and Doncic drove in fearless in the face of weak and timid Vuc.

The real Vuc has returned post contract year. Fools gold in the flesh! 

That’s what I’m saying. We agree! Vooch is unplayable on defense at times.

10 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

That’s what I’m saying. We agree! Vooch is unplayable on defense at times.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2861374-nba-trade-ideas-to-rescue-surprisingly-slow-starts.amp.html

Read this trade proposal. But instead of Bamba can we unload Vuc? The Kings wanted him! 

23 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Anyone else tired of watching Vooch get targeted in the pick n roll? It is painful to watch. 

It is awful. Against guys like Luka and Trae he never stops dropping in his PnR defense.  They'll get like 4 feet from the rim and he's still backpeddling with his hands down.  At some point you have to commit, otherwise it is a layup line.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, harley said:

At what point do we stop playing Fournier, put Vooch on the trade table and start Bamba and Wes and go full youth mode. I actually wouldn’t mind losing of it meant we’re developing young players. We’re just hitting a dead end with this roster with a ceiling of 8th spot. Build around Fultz, JI, AG, Bamba and see what young assets we can get for the rest. Fournier is expiring so should be able to flip him hopefully. (Cole Anthony looks good) 

Ah.  Tanking rears it’s ugly head already.  Put out a bunch of young players who aren’t ready, let them get obliterated, and call that “development” when you’re actually setting them back.  

No thanks. Been there, done that.  

My main issue with Vuc is that he's an awkward fit with Isaac and Fultz. You saw the havoc Isaac created with his steals and fast breaks.

We need to play fast and have a Center that helps get even more defensive stops.

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

My main issue with Vuc is that he's an awkward fit with Isaac and Fultz. You saw the havoc Isaac created with his steals and fast breaks.

We need to play fast and have a Center that helps get even more defensive stops.

You mean Birch?

Just now, JJZFL said:

You mean Birch?

I do love Birch, but I think Bamba can be the starter in the long run.

I'd literally trade Vuc for an expiring, but I know the real world doesn't work like that. Especially after making the playoffs last year.

It's kinda frustrating as a fan, because if we win games we might just have the same strategy in the upcoming years and finish 6th-8th over and over again

40 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Yeah that really was painful to watch last night. He needed to step up closer with his arms up at least. Is that a scheme thing from Clifford or Vooch just literally being crap at D?

15 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

MCW fits the new DNA. He was a game changer last night. We missed him the past couple of games.