Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Mavericks - Wednesday, Nov. 6th at 8:30 P.M.

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It's kind of upsetting we wasted what might be an all time Isaac game

I have a feeling he'll have more. Maybe not quite this good, but plenty more close. Dude is legit.

7 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

I have a feeling he'll have more. Maybe not quite this good, but plenty more close. Dude is legit.

I agree, hell probably have about 200 games like that one honestly

4 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

Yeah but that type of stat profile is super rare. 

13 points 10 rebounds 5 assists 4 steals 6 blocks. 

10/10/5/4/5 has only been done 47 times in NBA history. 13 of those times belong to Hakeem. Only 17 players have a stat line like that. Most only once or twice. 

10/10/5/4/6 has only been done by 6 players a total of 15 times. 

We might only get something like this once more from Isaac in his entire career. 

At what point do we stop playing Fournier, put Vooch on the trade table and start Bamba and Wes and go full youth mode. I actually wouldn’t mind losing of it meant we’re developing young players. We’re just hitting a dead end with this roster with a ceiling of 8th spot. Build around Fultz, JI, AG, Bamba and see what young assets we can get for the rest. Fournier is expiring so should be able to flip him hopefully. (Cole Anthony looks good) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Heartbreaker... but damn.. JI was incredible. Fultz flashed, especially on defense late... MCW is silencing the haters... I’m ready to trade Evan and Bamba for somebody who can actually play the shooting guard position 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Heartbreaker... but damn.. JI was incredible. Fultz flashed, especially on defense late... MCW is silencing the haters... I’m ready to trade Evan and Bamba for somebody who can actually play the shooting guard position 

Horrible idea trading Bamba!  What is your justification for saying that?

I tried so hard to be really excited about this year even I  Mr. logical let my fandom get in the way of common sense.  It has been the same sense Dwight left if we don't have a star to build around everything else is pointless!!  I know I  don'I have  excitement to be a low ****ty seed in the East to get bounced out in the playoffs and pretend we are heading in the right direction.  

For those that’s been on here for a while is this the most discontent the fan base has ever been? Love the passion. Means we all care for this ball club. 

1 hour ago, harley said:

For those that’s been on here for a while is this the most discontent the fan base has ever been? Love the passion. Means we all care for this ball club. 

2010 was the worst. 

It's all about expectations

• Like 1

3 hours ago, harley said:

At what point do we stop playing Fournier, put Vooch on the trade table and start Bamba and Wes and go full youth mode. I actually wouldn’t mind losing of it meant we’re developing young players. We’re just hitting a dead end with this roster with a ceiling of 8th spot. Build around Fultz, JI, AG, Bamba and see what young assets we can get for the rest. Fournier is expiring so should be able to flip him hopefully. (Cole Anthony looks good) 

January 15th

Derrick Rose is exactly who Fultz reminds me of. Herky jerky game, not a great outside shooter but can improve.

Not usually my type of PG (I love great shooters), but I'm really liking what I see from Fultz