Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Mavericks - Wednesday, Nov. 6th at 8:30 P.M.

8 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

The first call was the weakest offensive foul call I think I've ever seen. 

The second one he literally pushed hardaway with the palm of his hand. That's called against everyone. 

Stars push off. But they nudge with elbows. They don't stiff arm

I completely agree.  Aside from the first call being very weak, it was basically a game turning call.  Usually officials won’t make those calls unless they’re very clear.

That being said, he completely lost it and foolishly committed the second very blatant foul. 

16 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

In this case it was Gordon losing his composure at the end that really hurt us.  That was different although it led to the same result.  

I mean, if we’re being real, we lost in the third quarter when we gave up that 26-8 run. Part of that is on Clifford and rotations, and part of that is on the bench unit just getting dominated.

9 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

His arm never extended at all. Please look at it again. Hard to give a stiff arm when you never straighten your arm. 

The first one wasn't a offensive foul.  HOWEVER, if they  play offensively like they're suppose to play, they aren't in a close *****ing game in which the refs will screw them in late game situations.  So the blame falls on them for not being consistent and ready for 48 minutes of play.  

Jonathan Isaac looked very optimistic in the post game.  I love his attitude.  Gordon was still focused on the offensive foul in the post game.  

17 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Every star in the nba does not get either offensive foul in the final seconds of a tight game. Period. Throw your textbook in lake eola because we don’t get those calls ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever!!!!!!!!!!!!     

I'm not trying to rehash old conversations here but are you suggesting that AG is a star? That last one was in desperation and would have been called on anyone.  He shouldn't even have had the ball.  He's not that kind of player.  

If this continues much longer we may as well start tanking for Cole Anthony or Lamelo Ball. This team has too many bigs, not enough guards, and no shooters. I’ve seen enough Evan Fournier, Aminu signing makes zero sense, this is a talented team that’s horribly structured with players whose skill sets don’t compliment each other 

1 minute ago, Murphy13 said:

I'm not trying to rehash old conversations here but are you suggesting that AG is a star? That last one was in desperation and would have been called on anyone.  He shouldn't even have had the ball.  He's not that kind of player.  

By the same token, Clifford should’ve called a timeout. If he does, we’re not having this discussion 

12 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

We can talk basketball all day. The moment you decided to name call like a child is the moment we were done. 

Nah the moment you decided to give your 2 cents on someone that wasn’t even in the game is when we were done. No need to talk basketball with someone who doesn’t even watch what’s going on but feels the need to comment anyways.