Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Mavericks - Wednesday, Nov. 6th at 8:30 P.M.

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Yea and like I said they ain't calling a play for JI. Bud...

You’re a clown and can’t take you seriously when you’re calling for Fournier to get the ball and he isn’t even in the game bud...

Also, I think Cliff really needs to start trusting Fultz. Call this favoritism or whatever, but he’s the player I trust the most in the pick and roll. I would’ve put Fultz in the pick and roll down the stretch, rather than Clifford opting for him to stand in the corner

Surely we didn’t draw up a play for Vooch to shoot a 3 when we’re down 1?? What on earth is this team. Starting to dislike the coach as well now. 

3 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

We’ve been there in multiple games, and have faded in the final two minutes. A lot of winning close games comes down to luck, but we’ve gotta find ways to start pulling these games out

In this case it was Gordon losing his composure at the end that really hurt us.  That was different although it led to the same result.  

No

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

You’re a clown and can’t take you seriously when you’re calling for Fournier to get the ball and he isn’t even in the game bud...

Not take me serious? Dear God what should I do? I forgot he fouled out. Now what's worse forgetting he fouled out or thinking they would call a last second play for JI?