Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Thunder - Tuesday, Nov. 5th at 8:00 P.M.

12 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Fixed: Terrence Ross (bruised ego) will not play tonight at Dallas 

It would really explain things if he had knee soreness. His shots have been that bad. 

Last game he stepped his defensive energy up because he knows he’s as cold as ice. That’s effort and awareness. He’s trying to be useful. Honestly I applaud the fact that he didn’t just check out altogether. 

2 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It would really explain things if he had knee soreness. His shots have been that bad. 

Or a broken arm. Or is going blind 

I feel your frustration with AG, but in my ho, I think he’s a starter role player myself; especially if he plays within himself. He probably is a bit overrated because of his athleticism and hops. I’d say he’s a 3/4 option on offense. 

24 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I feel your frustration with AG, but in my ho, I think he’s a starter role player myself; especially if he plays within himself. He probably is a bit overrated because of his athleticism and hops. I’d say he’s a 3/4 option on offense. 

Don't worry about that guy. He's just some Brandon Bass superfan who lost his mind when most posters here thought he was terrible and has made it his life's work to trash Gordon for some reason.