Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Thunder - Tuesday, Nov. 5th at 8:00 P.M.

12 minutes ago, Gordon4thewin said:

It's called the Fournier effect.  Google it.

Yes, if you care about this team and have yet to do so, please google Fournier images. You’re welcome.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ML6 said:

The more I think about the sheer volume of missed open shots from pretty much everyone, the more confused I get.  How?  Everyone all at once?

I am surprised we even had a chance at the end. Our core ( AG, JI, Vooch, Augustine, Fournier, Ross, and Fultz) averaged about a 25% FG%. 

1 minute ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

Asking that our front office to even be mediocre, is obviously unattainable.  We have been a joke from the top down for the past 20 years!

Post Dwight Era, certainly. The Atlanta Hawks have a super young squad and they are comparable to us. Right now they have a better record

8 hours ago, KRISH10 said:

He has had several games like this over the years, he’s not a bad bench player but I just don’t understand why he is our perennial starting 2 guard. Real question, would he be a long term starter on any other team?

Going into last night, Fournier was leading the team in scoring and shooting 48%

2 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

Asking that our front office to even be mediocre, is obviously unattainable.  We have been a joke from the top down for the past 20 years!

Lots of GMs get fooled by players in contract years. We were playing great late last year and they were hoping to keep the consistency. I am hopeful we have a way out should we need it.

Fournier would start for several teams. He's not as bad as people think he is. 

However I don't understand why Fournier is unbenchable in games like last night when he's getting killed on both sides. 

And I don't know why we continue to run our offense through him when fultz, Gordon, and Vucevic are on the court. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

However I don't understand why Fournier is unbenchable in games like last night when he's getting killed on both sides. 

And I don't know why we continue to run our offense through him when fultz, Gordon, and Vucevic are on the court. 

Agreed. My biggest criticism of Clifford is he doesn’t adjust his rotation based on in game results. Fultz and DJ probably should’ve been our closing backcourt last night.

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Agreed. My biggest criticism of Clifford is he doesn’t adjust his rotation based on in game results. Fultz and DJ probably should’ve been our closing backcourt last night.

Yup. A coach is almost always going to be slow to make those adjustments though. 

24 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

He’s not bad I just don’t like him here. Especially now with Fultz.

All I know is people need to start hitting some shots or it's going to become a major mental thing.  Might already be.