Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Nuggets - Saturday, Nov. 2nd at 7:00 P.M.

7 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

Just look at our FO's track record of coaches/gm's.  How RDV was able to create an insanely successful Pyramid scheme from the ground up but fail so miserably when putting basketball minds in positions of power within the Magic Organization is beyond me.  How was Amway ever Successful?  

Why was this downvoted? Its an honest question....Please elaborate? Our upper management track record has been HORRIBLE!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

6 games of horrific, pour-acid-in-your-eyes level offense to start the season

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, ML6 said:

6 games of horrific, pour-acid-in-your-eyes level offense to start the season

I genuinely hate watching us. Bar Isaac and maybe fultz, what’s there to be excited about? Portland needs at PF, dangle Gordon for simmons and little. Start again. Hope okeke is a stud 

39 to 11 in free throw attempts is a massive difference seeing that neither team was that more obviously aggressive than the other. NBA referees are *****ing terrible at their jobs...

we’re 2-4 but we’ll be fine. Vooch and AG are finding their groove and nobody else has lost there’s really, we just played two of the best teams in the league in a back to back so it’s easy to get down. The only guys that worry me are Ross and DJ, they just arent the same dudes they were last year.

31 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

39 to 11 in free throw attempts is a massive difference seeing that neither team was that more obviously aggressive than the other. NBA referees are *****ing terrible at their jobs...

we’re 2-4 but we’ll be fine. Vooch and AG are finding their groove and nobody else has lost there’s really, we just played two of the best teams in the league in a back to back so it’s easy to get down. The only guys that worry me are Ross and DJ, they just arent the same dudes they were last year.

I mean this has been a consistent problem with this team. We never have any players that can get to the line 

Just watched the game. It looked to me like we just ran out of gas at the end after a back to back while Denver had a days rest. We are getting better and I love that Fultz got the start. He seems like he is still trying to find himself, but our team is making improvements when he is in the lineup. Not blaming Ross for the loss, but man his ice-cold shooting is killing us. Waiting for the day when his hands thaw out. 

Bamba got 6 fouls on 10 minutes and doesn't even play physical. I would try to trade him before everyone in the league notices how worthless he is.

With the exception of JI and Fultz I don't see much to get excited about so far this year.