Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Nuggets - Saturday, Nov. 2nd at 7:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

R u effing serious? Did you watch this game? Are you working the magic PR?

Am I serious that he was called for a tech yesterday? Yes. Yes I watched the game. No I do not work for the Magic. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Am I serious that he was called for a tech yesterday? Yes. Yes I watched the game. No I do not work for the Magic. 

He got a tech in a 30 point loss. But not in a game where he seriously needed to get the refs attention that could of helped us win. And he did nothing. Good choice. 

6 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It's gonna be a long season if some of you are going to be like this after every loss

its not just one loss though, its the whole start to the season in general, its the way the roster is put together, its the contracts given. I for one are at my absolute wits end with this organisation. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You guys should expect bad officiating after 15 years.  I'm just waiting for the magic to be so overwhelmingly talented that it wont be a factor in winning games or playoff series.  

However, you can trust the nba will win you games if you're lebron or the Lakers or both like right now.  

Just look at our FO's track record of coaches/gm's.  How RDV was able to create an insanely successful Pyramid scheme from the ground up but fail so miserably when putting basketball minds in positions of power within the Magic Organization is beyond me.  How was Amway ever Successful?  

• Downvote 2

29 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

He got a tech in a 30 point loss. But not in a game where he seriously needed to get the refs attention that could of helped us win. And he did nothing. Good choice. 

Why are you so hung up on this damn tech thing? Complain about something tangible.