Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Nuggets - Saturday, Nov. 2nd at 7:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

After 4 years of watching AG progress.... I can only say. I'm not impressed. JI has 100x the instincts to play the game.

Why are we comparing two players that we don't have to choose between? They're both vital parts of this defense. Let's be glad we have both because neither would be as good without the other. 

• Upvote 1

That's what I'm talking about Coach! I was calling for this in yesterdays game thread. Most of us knew it should happen however we thought it would take awhile for Coach to adjust. Fultz in the starting lineup makes too much sense

1. Limits the other pgs ability to get in the paint and challenge a helpless Vuch.

2. Gives the bench another threat from deep to help take the pressure of Ross.

3. Takes the ball out of Ross hands as DJ usually initiates the offense giving Ross less of an opportunity to improvise (Chuck up prayers).

4.Puts DJ going head to head with a backup. Maybe this helps him find a groove.

His Defense has been beyond Terrible. He can't even use his quickness to stay in front of his man. Last year his defense was suspect this year its just off the charts BAD!

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, crisby pancakes said:

I'm just happy Clifford has stopped the 10 man rotation nonsense. Ugly game from both teams though.

What makes you think he stopped? Birch is only in to prevent a silly Vuc foul and MCW is hurt. He is still running a 10-man rotation. Did you see Iwundu or something?

22 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

That's what I'm talking about Coach! I was calling for this in yesterdays game thread. Most of us knew it should happen however we thought it would take awhile for Coach to adjust. Fultz in the starting lineup makes too much sense

1. Limits the other pgs ability to get in the paint and challenge a helpless Vuch.

2. Gives the bench another threat from deep to help take the pressure of Ross.

3. Takes the ball out of Ross hands as DJ usually initiates the offense giving Ross less of an opportunity to improvise (Chuck up prayers).

4.Puts DJ going head to head with a backup. Maybe this helps him find a groove.

His Defense has been beyond Terrible. He can't even use his quickness to stay in front of his man. Last year his defense was suspect this year its just off the charts BAD!

Yeah we got my boy Markelle in there.