Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Bucks - Friday, Nov. 1st at 7:00 P.M.

My question is why the $&@& has Clifford decided to take the ball out of Markelle’s hands as soon as he gets to half court? I have seen this over and over the last couple games. It’s absolutely ridiculous. He is arguably our best facilitator and they have him running to the wing positions and doing nothing most the time. 

#cliffordclueless 

We got a bunch of guys who are defensive minded players who can provide some offense. No first option players. Maybe Fultz down the road. We need talent. Offensive talent. Not fire our coach.

Think i'm going to quit posting until we start to play better. We will be better because i think there is nowhere to go but up, at least on the offensive end.

I'm a negative person, so i''ll post this just one last time.If you keep drafting players who  are not shooters, this is what you get. Our players are better then this, we just have to show it. 

Now on to the really negative stuff. We really blew it winning the last game of the season two years in a row. This is still a league of stars, unless we become the Pistons 2.0.

Two years in a row in two really good drafts we played like a bottom three team and got the sixth pick both years. This is crucial for us because our regimes were either inept at trades(henny), or won't make any(weltham). We needed to get lucky at least one of those years and get a Tatum or Doncic. We need stars.We need shooters or at least one volume scorer.I mentioned the draft because other teams do acquire these players through trades or other methods.The Magic seem unable to find a diamond in the rough.

I have to give a shout out to some of you guys on this board, many of the players you  mentioned during our yearly rants have blossomed.Can't remember who wanted Siakam in the Toronto trade but you were a prophet.We really need to get some low key players before they blow-up or make a major move just after they blossom.

I'm really Jealous of the Mavs and Hawks, they get to watch star players for years.I can't go back and change the draft, so i''ll focus on the Heat and Pacers.Both those teams have lost player after player the last ten years.How come they deftly used cap space and assets to get Butler or Brogdon? The Heat example is especially frustrating because they made some big mistakes handing out contracts to bad players.Even making those mistakes they have shown the ability to move on from those mistakes.I'm sure they were tempted to move Bam or Justice with a bad contract, but they didn't. They developed young guys and benched the vets who didn't fit.And when a trade made sense they made a move, like the Butler trade, which was good for both teams.

So keep this in mind.When we overreact and demand someone gets benched or traded, it's not always wrong.Just have to bench the right guys or trade when there is value.

Right now we are stuck so i hope this is just a mental thing the team is going through. Go Magic!

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

Think i'm going to quit posting until we start to play better. We will be better because i think there is nowhere to go but up, at least on the offensive end.

I'm a negative person, so i''ll post this just one last time.If you keep drafting players who  are not shooters, this is what you get. Our players are better then this, we just have to show it. 

Now on to the really negative stuff. We really blew it winning the last game of the season two years in a row. This is still a league of stars, unless we become the Pistons 2.0.

Two years in a row in two really good drafts we played like a bottom three team and got the sixth pick both years. This is crucial for us because our regimes were either inept at trades(henny), or won't make any(weltham). We needed to get lucky at least one of those years and get a Tatum or Doncic. We need stars.We need shooters or at least one volume scorer.I mentioned the draft because other teams do acquire these players through trades or other methods.The Magic seem unable to find a diamond in the rough.

I have to give a shout out to some of you guys on this board, many of the players you  mentioned during our yearly rants have blossomed.Can't remember who wanted Siakam in the Toronto trade but you were a prophet.We really need to get some low key players before they blow-up or make a major move just after they blossom.

I'm really Jealous of the Mavs and Hawks, they get to watch star players for years.I can't go back and change the draft, so i''ll focus on the Heat and Pacers.Both those teams have lost player after player the last ten years.How come they deftly used cap space and assets to get Butler or Brogdon? The Heat example is especially frustrating because they made some big mistakes handing out contracts to bad players.Even making those mistakes they have shown the ability to move on from those mistakes.I'm sure they were tempted to move Bam or Justice with a bad contract, but they didn't. They developed young guys and benched the vets who didn't fit.And when a trade made sense they made a move, like the Butler trade, which was good for both teams.

So keep this in mind.When we overreact and demand someone gets benched or traded, it's not always wrong.Just have to bench the right guys or trade when there is value.

Right now we are stuck so i hope this is just a mental thing the team is going through. Go Magic!

I understand your frustration. In hindsight, what players should Waltham have taken instead of who we have?

It will Be interesting to see if we resign Evan as his price tag will be in the 20s; should we strike for Beal at the trade deadline? We need shooting bad.... What in the hell happened to Ross? Is the good worth the bad? I guess we’ll see.

38 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

It will Be interesting to see if we resign Evan as his price tag will be in the 20s; should we strike for Beal at the trade deadline? We need shooting bad.... What in the hell happened to Ross? Is the good worth the bad? I guess we’ll see.

Beal can't be traded until next July

1 hour ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

I understand your frustration. In hindsight, what players should Waltham have taken instead of who we have?

Lets start with SGA or traded our pick plus a first for Doncic instead of taking Bamba, Mitchell or even Markenaan over Isaac. Why did we trade our second round pick instead of drafting Kuzma? Could go on and on. Its not the drafts im angry about its about investing in a 42 win team who got embarrassed first round ie. signing Vooch and Ross to big contracts. Its a dead set disgrace that this has happened. Someone tell me i'm wrong?

49 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

If we resign Evan in the 20s I would hope there would be protests. Talk about the straw that broke the camels back. Although it would have been wiser to let Vooch go and possibly sign Evan. Two of them together, running it back, would be the definition of insanity! see some of his turnovers last night? spare me 

Just now, harley said:

Lets start with SGA or traded our pick plus a first for Doncic instead of taking Bamba, Mitchell or even Markenaan over Isaac. Why did we trade our second round pick instead of drafting Kuzma? Could go on and on. Its not the drafts im angry about its about investing in a 42 win team who got embarrassed first round ie. signing Vooch and Ross to big contracts. Its a dead set disgrace that this has happened. Someone tell me i'm wrong?

Isaac is significantly better than Markkanen. Chicago fans are about done with him. 

Kuzma was picked in the first round. 

You're being hyperbolic. 

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

Isaac is significantly better than Markkanen. Chicago fans are about done with him. 

Kuzma was picked in the first round. 

You're being hyperbolic. 

yeah prob agree with the Markkanen pick, just thinking about scorers we haven't drafted. Im high on Isaac.