Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Bucks - Friday, Nov. 1st at 7:00 P.M.

And that’s pretty much the issue in the game. After the 2nd unit came in, the ball movement stopped and our defense started to really struggle with their pick and rolls. They blew the game open with their ability to get into the paint, and our offense became entirely stagnant.

Milwaukee is moving the ball and not playing iso-ball. We’re stagnant offensively and bad defensively 

Just now, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

I'm Emotionally invested but no longer Financially invested. I refuse to financially support mediocrity and Mickey Mouse management.

Can’t blame you. It’s just so frustrating that every one of us on here could see as plain as day that resigning Ross and Vooch was a massive mistake, however management who are meant to be the pros went the other way. What else did they expect. 

3 minutes ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

I have the magic game on here on one screen and the houston v brooklyn game too. The difference in energy by the players from each game is shocking

to validate my point the rockets just ran a play that took 4 seconds to score.

Just now, harley said:

Can’t blame you. It’s just so frustrating that every one of us on here could see as plain as day that resigning Ross and Vooch was a massive mistake, however management who are meant to be the pros went the other way. What else did they expect. 

We're ok as long as they're tradable

27 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

This is why it's dumb to play a 10 man rotation. 

I came here to say this. If the whole point of the 10 man rotation was to get minutes for MCW then why in the hell are we still running it without MCW?

The only good thing is that this is the NBA so this lead is still not safe. If we start the 3rd quarter like we started the game we might have a shot.

If we don't start the 3rd really strong, then we need to get the bottom of the roster in a rhythm and fix Ross' game.

We should remember that this is probably the best team in the NBA and they have been due for a breakout game after a 2-2 start. The Bucks do this to the best teams when they are playing well. Not to mention we gave them 10 game minutes of 3-point shooting practice that counted on the scoreboard.     

Just looking at stats, it's bench that's killing us tonight. Everyone is -20 in the +/- column. Only starters are positive (DJ -1, rest are in the +)