Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Bucks - Friday, Nov. 1st at 7:00 P.M.

4 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Lol.

The fans that were content with the off-season where we did nothing but bring every player back on a 42 win team that probably overachieved now appear to be not so content. Oh wait, nvm we gave a multi year deal to another combo forward who can’t shoot. 

I’m not saying I’m happy this is happening but it is reassuring knowing how predictable this season was. 

Its still a 40 win team. Idk why people would have expected much more than that. 

I was firmly in the camp of taking a step back to move forward! I would've let Vuch and Ross walk. Handed the keys to the young guys and play towards the future.  They could get embarrassed just as easily. 

Please spare me the "Future Asset" arguement.  No one is trading for Vuch or Ross.

I wish I wasn’t so emotionally invested in this club. I just can’t see any light at the end of the tunnel. No cap space, below average players on long term deals. Ross, Fournier, Vooch and Gordon are terrible. Just can’t put a positive spin on it. Guess we gotta hope Isaac and Fultz turn out good

10 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

While you guys are talking up our Defense the past few games, Milwaukee is capitalizing on these open 3's we always give up.  Our defense doesn't look nearly as good when shots are falling right?

I don’t think that’s the issue. The issue is that Milwaukee is getting into the paint and moving the ball, resulting in open 3’s.

Obviously, a team shooting efficiently from three hurts, but the real issue is allowing Milwaukee to get any shot they want rather than any scheme defect 

8 minutes ago, harley said:

I wish I wasn’t so emotionally invested in this club. I just can’t see any light at the end of the tunnel. No cap space, below average players on long term deals. Ross, Fournier, Vooch and Gordon are terrible. Just can’t put a positive spin on it. Guess we gotta hope Isaac and Fultz turn out good

I'm Emotionally invested but no longer Financially invested. I refuse to financially support mediocrity and Mickey Mouse Mis-management.