Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Hawks - Saturday, Oct. 26th at 7:30 P.M.

8 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Gordon would be so much better if he focused on being a natural power forward. He’s no SF. 

So your saying we should prob stop drafting power forwards who can’t shoot. Seriously we have no one who can make a shot. ( other than DJ) 

Had a bad feeling about this one all day. Not exactly sure why. Probably just bc it was their home opener and all my historical **** talking about Trae and Reddish was bound to catch up to me.

With that said, still almost won despite playing/shooting horribly.  Center play was absolutely abysmal. Vooch getting muscled, going up weak, and Bamba still having the worst timing ever. Not just on defense. Even on offensive rebound attempts he’ll jump like 2 seconds after the ball has already been rebounded the other team and outlet’d.

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Bad loss. 

It's only game 2 but Gordon has to figure this out. 

And if we're so deep we shouldn't have games where our vets all play like this at the same time. 

Could it be that they are all comfortable already? I think we are going to be embarrassed in Toronto Monday night, if we don't turn up the intensity! I am with cliff, we need to get physical!! 

You're not going to win many games when your best 3 point shooter is Fultz and 4 of your 5 starters decide to have a bad game. Only take away is we played bad and it was still a close game, though that could just be because the Hawks are meh.

Aaron Gordon has regressed big time from the player he was during the second half of the season/playoffs last year. He needs to stop trying to force his offense and play team basketball. We lost this game due to selfish play simple as that and Trae Young with that ridiculous bank 3. 

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Well it should get easier in Toronto. I mean..yeah. At least we won't have to deal with KL.

Toronto looks great! They are seriously focused ! I have concerns going into Monday's game.

1 minute ago, chosen12 said:

Could it be that they are all comfortable already? I think we are going to be embarrassed in Toronto Monday night, if we don't turn up the intensity! I am with cliff, we need to get physical!! 

You can’t be physical with the two softest centers and the smallest point guard. 

• Upvote 1

This loss tonight was like the time Rocky lost to Wesley Snipes in Rocky 3. He got all depressed and what not but then proceeded to get his revenge later by knocking him out. Things will get better for the Magic too.

• Like 1