Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Cavs - Wednesday, Oct. 23rd at 7:00 P.M.

1 hour ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

We can't just look at one game because of sample size, so it will be interesting to see how MCW looks after we get some games under our belt. Maybe someone with more experience than me can break down some film and let us know what they see. 

JuknCc.jpg

Arena was incredible. Fans were great, they deserve more home wins this year. Fultz looks like he can play. Was a sloppy game, a few players disappeared but i can see what Clifford is doing, it's a team thing with the Magic. Very happy i went last night.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Arena was incredible. Fans were great, they deserve more home wins this year. Fultz looks like he can play. Was a sloppy game, a few players disappeared but i can see what Clifford is doing, it's a team thing with the Magic. Very happy i went last night.

Awesome that you were able to go. Right now, my schedule isn't the same as my wife's, so it may be a while before we can take in a game. Looking forward to the day we can go again! Should be a lot of fun!!

1 hour ago, jmmagicfan said:

Another point to watch will be the minute distributions between Gordon/Isaac/Aminu. I was surprised that Aminu had that many. I was also surprised he played Vuc for 34, since he said our "guys aren't ready for big minutes".  

That was down to AG and Isaac being in early foul trouble.

Missed the game but I actually found a website that shows replays of the games!  I have watched that Markelle dunk like 50 times though, it truly is special to see the guy succedd after being written off by so many!  

• Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 9:33 PM, MagicOne said:

What a great interview with Fultz. You can sense the joy he has being back and playing the game that he loves. Truly his faith his been rewarded. He worked hard to get back here. Great things are in his future!

Amen!