Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Cavs - Wednesday, Oct. 23rd at 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Go on fella!! Show them!!!

A little birdie told me that somebody here named Jay has the Magic winning 50 games this year. 

And we can do it! Go Magic!!

Well it wasn't always the prettiest game, but we won p convincingly against a team we should have. Encouraged by some of what I saw from Fultz, Bamba, and Fournier (in terms of his shooting percentages, not always his decision-making). Aminu doesn't have the best hands, but is a solid rotational player who can play minutes when needed like tonight with Isaac's foul trouble. Isaac showed flashes of confidence in his handles and driving ability that are nice, hope to see more of that aggression when he isn't in foul trouble going forward. 

What a great interview with Fultz. You can sense the joy he has being back and playing the game that he loves. Truly his faith his been rewarded. He worked hard to get back here. Great things are in his future!

Man Fultz looks good. When he drives to the rim he either scores with ease or gives it off for a easy basket, he’s massive to our future. What a free hit. Elton Brand might be out of job soon 

2 minutes ago, harley said:

Man Fultz looks good. When he drives to the rim he either scores with ease or gives it off for a easy basket, he’s massive to our future. What a free hit. Elton Brand might be out of job soon 

I think DJ is a good influence on him too.

• Upvote 1