Sign in to follow this  
mikemagicfan08

Watching Magic games without Cable. Hulu, YouTube TV or other?

I brought up this same question in another forum....here's the differences between the two....

Hulu Live TV is 44.99 a month, includes DVR so you can record games to watch later.  

YouTube TV is 49.99 a month, includes DVR as well to record games.  Includes NBA TV. 

So basically, for extra $5 a month you decide if you want NBA TV or not.  If not, go with Hulu.   But don't just go based on what I say, check the website for Hulu and YoutubeTV, browse the available channels in your area.  Usually they offer free trials, so signup for both and see which one you like better lol. 

Also, I wanted to add, I just stream the games online for free but it's only during live games.  But since your looking to record games, one of the two options above should work for you.  I've had Hulu Live before, and I liked it, it's just the cost kept me from keeping it. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

If you want just Magic games get the one team NBA League Pass. 17.99 a month or 119 for the season. 

There's blackouts for this

13 minutes ago, mikemagicfan08 said:

I think you have a cable provider as well to get the league pass. I'm not sure if you can get a stand alone league pass

You can stream it on most devices. I have 1 team (Magic) league pass that I stream on my phone, tablet, and PS4 You don't need cable. But as ?4TheWin stated if you are in the Orlando market it probably isn't the best option to go with because of blackouts. 

2 hours ago, mikemagicfan08 said:

I think you have a cable provider as well to get the league pass. I'm not sure if you can get a stand alone league pass

2 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

You can stream it on most devices. I have 1 team (Magic) league pass that I stream on my phone, tablet, and PS4 You don't need cable. But as ?4TheWin stated if you are in the Orlando market it probably isn't the best option to go with because of blackouts. 

Yeah, I watch on my Apple TV, I splurge for the whole league pass because the nba is worth it to me. I’m out in Denver and can’t watch the Nuggets games out here because blackout rules are stupid, but I at least get my mandatory Magic fix